clarissad86

Help Required....

Hi guys & gals...
Im a new invitee & i wud like to know how to post, how to thread, how to download stuff etc... i have just registered today...can anyone help me out plz...with the procedure..i was told to either send a post or wait for a month, but how do i do tht without waiting for a month's time..

Thanks,
Clarissa.
T.Y.Bms

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Whatever You did above is called a "POST" .

We would appreciate if you could introduce yourself in the respective section, but then, now that you have made one post, you are free to download.

bubbly

Hi guys & gals...
Im a new invitee & i wud like to know how to post, how to thread, how to download stuff etc... i have just registered today...can anyone help me out plz...with the procedure..i was told to either send a post or wait for a month, but how do i do tht without waiting for a month's time..

Thanks,

maddy_smruti

hi buddy i need the notes u hve uploaded it wld b really helpful. and i too need the quetion papers of sem5 tybms. if u cn arrange fr the same u wld b really gr8ful to me. u also cn gve me any suggestion regarding the 5th sem...... thnx god bless

Nems

Hey, thnx a lot for the notes tht u hv uploaded here. Its really awesome n helpful. If possble try n get all othr subjs notes uploaded.

:SugarwareZ-191: once again thank u................

bhavnap

thanks dude...really good notes.....found it very interesting and easy to understand....from where did u get these notes...keep posting such good stuff...