HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...

majnubaby

]Hey guys.....
I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many other...Plz post the link here....Thank YOU!

vinu22386

I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Thank

vishu.jeet

Hello sir,
i need HR id of some top companies of india for the Summer internship project. it's part of my project which is in Market research.

could u please help me in vishu.jeet in gmail

Bishwajeet

abhishreshthaa

Attachments

• 28579134-Employee-Engagement.pptx
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
  • 18176403-Employee-Engagement-Report.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 300

darshan83

Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...

Thanks for providing those links

Ronnie_Agarwal

I am working in a small size IT company (approx 25employees) and till now we did not have any HR Policies. Can anyone guide me with HR Policies for a small sized organization as our's. Links, PDF's or even reference points will do a lot of good as I have been assigned this task of forming sound HR policies.

Thanks for all the help.

Preety01

Hi...
If anyone is looking for HR internship in fmcg company, mumbai for 2-3months please mail your resume at .

Project: 1) organization climate survey
2) Employee satisfaction survey

*Note: Candidate must doing full time PG/mba from a reputed institute

Skills:Communication, Hardworking, Availability, Outgoing and Able to strike conversation, Observant

Preety01

Hi...
If anyone is looking for HR internship in fmcg company, mumbai for 2-3months please mail your resume at [email protected].

Project: 1) organization climate survey
2) Employee satisfaction survey

*Note: Candidate must doing full time PG/mba from a reputed institute

Skills:Communication, Hardworking, Availability, Outgoing and Able to strike conversation, Observant

Hi
This is Anuradha.
I too need urgently the HR Policies of indian companies namely Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many other...Plz post the link here....Thank YOU!