ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Human Resources Management

HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...

HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...

Discuss HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... within the Human Resources Management forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; [B] Hey guys..... I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
yug_hunk
yug_hunk is an unknown quantity at this point

yug_hunk

Institute: Gimsr
Smile HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - November 6th, 2008

[B]Hey guys.....
I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many other...Plz post the link here....Thank YOU
!
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Mayuri Dubey
majnubaby is an unknown quantity at this point

majnubaby
TRAINER (HR) at SIMCO FOUNDATION

Institute: amity university
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - March 28th, 2009

]Hey guys.....
I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many other...Plz post the link here....Thank YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS...
Old
 (3 (permalink))
samvedna
samvedna is an unknown quantity at this point

samvedna

Institute: GIM
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - April 3rd, 2009

Hi guys...

Ya I also wanted a similar info. Please if anyone of you has it then plz pass it on. tia
Old
 (4 (permalink))
vinu22386
vinu22386 is an unknown quantity at this point

vinu22386

Institute: IIPM, Chennai
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - April 5th, 2009

I urgently need the HR Policies of indian companies namely Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Thank
Old
 (5 (permalink))
vishu.jeet
vishu.jeet is an unknown quantity at this point

vishu.jeet

Smile Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - April 8th, 2009

Hello sir,
i need HR id of some top companies of india for the Summer internship project. it's part of my project which is in Market research.

could u please help me in vishu.jeet in gmail

Bishwajeet
Old
 (6 (permalink))
harleen.kaur
harleen.kaur is an unknown quantity at this point

harleen.kaur

Institute: SYMBIOSIS
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - July 22nd, 2009

hello sir, even i need this info, if u cud provide me with the same, i'd be really grateful
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Suchitra Gupta
suchitrag is an unknown quantity at this point

suchitrag
Student of MBA at Imm
Delhi, Delhi

Institute: Imm
Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - March 5th, 2010

hey buddy, plz send me this project.. really in need, plz help. or mail me at [email address]
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Ajinkya Natu
Ajinkya2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ajinkya2
Student of MBA at PIMPRI CHINCHWAD EDUCATION TRUST POLYTECHNIC
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - July 1st, 2010

hey guys plz. send me project on employee engagement....
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - July 1st, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajinkya2 View Post
hey guys plz. send me project on employee engagement....

hey ajinkya, check this link i hope you can get some project on employee engagement over here...
and sorry as we do not mail projects so try to get it downloaded from here......

Employee Engagement [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.

people management/employee engagement [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

check it out......
Attached Files To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Your contributions will help others, just like others contributions are helping you right now. You can start by participating in the Big Fight Debates, help fellow mates in the project helpline section or you can ask for help on your own questions. Share by uploading your projects.Management Paradise runs on the belief of Help others, Help Yourself. Hope you enjoy interacting with like minded people.
Disclaimer : We are a highly moderated community and spamming with unrelated messages will result in immediate ban.

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Ajinkya Natu
Ajinkya2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ajinkya2
Student of MBA at PIMPRI CHINCHWAD EDUCATION TRUST POLYTECHNIC
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: HR Policies of Indian Companies such as HUL,Aditya Birla grp, Infosys and TCS... - July 11th, 2010

Hey presentation is simply great....& Pdf is also very knowledgeable .Thanks a lot