ashi_mak

Hi guys ..........our 40 marks project is compensation and benefits
So if anyone out there has any matter or project or case study related to this then plzzzzz help me out in this matter.

thank you

plzzz its urgent

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The MP Sem 5 Notes software has all these aspects covered. There are many projects and notes in the download section too.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
nimeshshah said:
hi ashi....... did u got the matter compensation and benefits ........even i got the same topic from presnatation so if have than pls fwd it .bye thnxs

dint u read the just above post of urs nimesh.. kartik said it a.. sem 5 notes hv cases n detail info on ur topic.. browse n search the forums.. in case we get n case studies..more.. wil upload it... cya

madhavilata

Thanks management paradise admin and others for sharing their views through this site. Really we are very grateful to u.

MBANEHA

Hi guys ..........our 40 marks project is compensation and benefits
So if anyone out there has any matter or project or case study related to this then plzzzzz help me out in this matter.

thank you

plzzz its urgent

yaar i have a pdfon compensationthat i m attaching...see if it helps u..

kanudhiman

Hi
I am doing my dissertation Issues of Compensation in IT...Could u list out some of the Compensation practices going on recently???

traineee

hey m also making project on compensation and benefits.i collected the but confused how to begin . plz somebody guide me

abhishreshthaa

hey m also making project on compensation and benefits.i collected the but confused how to begin . plz somebody guide me

hey friend, we will surely like to help you out.. but can you discus something more about your project?? like what is your project objective and what is your decided content for the project and it will also prove advantageous to us if you can just shared what have you researched till yet in your topic....

:SugarwareZ-146: