tybms project on performance management

shradha

hey all u frens i need some help in doin my project on performance management and the difficulties faced in real life in sum company. i want 2 knw wt all should i include n hw 2 go about it.........plz help me.........thnx

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
For information on performance appraisal, download the MP Sem 5 software and you will find those notes in the HR section.

Also, as regards to a performance appraisal in a company, in Management Paradise, we follow a 360 performance appraisal , in this the whole staff of MP sits together, and people appraise their efforts in MP.

The difficulty is that some people would not like to participate. Also, there might be favoritism but neverthless it does motivate everyone to work better.

hey all u frens i need some help in doin my project on performance management and the difficulties faced in real life in sum company. i want 2 knw wt all should i include n hw 2 go about it.........plz help me.........thnx

Hey shradha, as we know that performance Management is a process for developing a shared workforce understanding in regards to what is to be accomplished at an organization level. I am also uploading a document where you would find more detailed information.

Attachments

• Performance_Management_PPT_SL_Edit_BS.ppt
    981.5 KB · Views: 0