i m unable to download this presentation. kindly, send me to my mail -
email id not allowed

HAPPY DIWALI...

With Thanks & Wishes,
Thilak.N

Last edited by a moderator:

Srip

Hi,

I am unable to download the PPT of this post. Can someone kindly forward it to my email id not allowed... my name is Sri...

Thanks,
Sri.

Last edited by a moderator:

csnayak07

thank you for nice presentation ..................................................................................................................................................

MuhammedArif

Looking for PPT, therofore registered, trying to collect some data on controlling attrition in my organisation, its a great website for valuable information.

mugs123

M unable to find the attachment..I need to knw d basics on attrition and detailed analysis for ne 1 industry

Employee Attrition Definition:-

DEFINITION of 'Attrition' The reduction in staff and employees in a company through normal means, such as retirement and resignation. This is natural in any business and industry.
:SugarwareZ-241:

here is a ppt on attrition.hope wil be useful to all................

Hey shailu, thanks for sharing the presentation and i really liked it. Well, as we know that employee attrition is the rate at which organizations getting and fire employees to possibly represent their company or leave their organization. If you want more detailed information then please download my presentation.

Attachments

• employee attrition.pdf
    171.7 KB · Views: 1