garika.h

Hi,

U did a really good work. I am a MBA 4th sem student and had been thinking of doing a project work on the same however i was a bit clueless as to how to go about it. U have shown the way :). I m not able to view the PPT, is it possible for u to forward me the same at [email protected].

Thanks

ankita8627

hey if u cud plz hlp me out with people management nd employee engagement....
m in a real fix here nd need guidance....i'll b vry grateful......

kirtips59

i want a project report on skill mapping...plss help...if anybody had made report on skill mapping den plss help me....

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
i want a project report on skill mapping...plss help...if anybody had made report on skill mapping den plss help me....

hello friends i need project on competency mapping:rofl:

i want a project report on skill mapping

hey if u cud plz hlp me out with people management nd employee engagement....
m in a real fix here nd need guidance....i'll b vry grateful......

plz can u gve me 2 d project????
me 2 wrkng on the sme topic....

Dear All, please check the first post made by ankit and follow the links, you will find the relevant topics.

ruthdroza

Hi
Im doing a project on competency mapping and desperately need Research articles on the same. If you have any plz forward them to me.My email address is available on my profile

Hey ankit, thank for sharing the information and i am really impressed by your effort. Well, as we know that competency mapping is the process of determining the competence in any field or area. BTW, i am also uploading a document where you would find more detailed information.

Attachments

• competency_mapping.ppt
    845.5 KB · Views: 1