ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform

ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/index.php)
-   Human Resources Management (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/human-resources-management/)
-   -   Employee Engagement in retail industry in India. (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/human-resources-management/39069-employee-engagement-retail-industry-india.html)

murli.rao July 30th, 2008 05:08 PM

Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.

Hi friends ...

I hav to write a management thesis on employee engagement
could you pls send a synopsis and ..some useful material..on this topic\\\

Thanx....

gangappalogged January 5th, 2009 11:42 PM

Re: Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.

Employee Engagement in retail industry in India!!!

Please upload your thesis, i want to go through it, because EE @ the sector where there are more blue collar workers seems to be interesting!

if possible mail a copy to [email address]

Safal_mehta February 3rd, 2009 08:46 AM

Dear Mr. Rao,

This is Safal K Mehta, from Welingkars, I have a project on starting a Chain of retail outlets in North India and its starting a new HR dept, so wanted to know more on employe engagement in retail and if something is speific to the north.

jimzest28 May 19th, 2009 06:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by murli.rao (Post 129400)
Hi friends ...

I hav to write a management thesis on employee engagement
could you pls send a synopsis and ..some useful material..on this topic\\\

Thanx....

it is a gist on the said topic

Employee engagement [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Online MBA Degree Program. Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students and aspirants.

dish99 December 23rd, 2009 06:37 PM

Go Back ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Human Resources Management > Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.
Reload this Page Reply to Thread

gargi.n December 25th, 2009 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi i hv given an attached document hope it is useful to u.u can also try going to a nearby retail outlet and try to know their ways of employment engagement as a case study just a suggestion

Haarsh March 6th, 2011 12:29 PM

dear sir,

i m finding HR policies of various companies..kindly guide me as m selecting International business as an elective subject...

creator29 March 21st, 2011 10:05 AM

THank you very much for the valuable Presentation on Employee engagement.

sunil2k3 April 13th, 2011 03:29 PM

Thank you... buddy.

Business-education July 11th, 2015 07:42 PM

What do you mean by Employee engagement ?

Employee engagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organisation's goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and are able at the same time to enhance their own sense of well-being.