Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.

murli.rao

Hi friends ...

I hav to write a management thesis on employee engagement
could you pls send a synopsis and ..some useful material..on this topic\\\

Thanx....

gangappalogged

Employee Engagement in retail industry in India!!!

Please upload your thesis, i want to go through it, because EE @ the sector where there are more blue collar workers seems to be interesting!

if possible mail a copy to [email protected]

Safal_mehta

Dear Mr. Rao,

This is Safal K Mehta, from Welingkars, I have a project on starting a Chain of retail outlets in North India and its starting a new HR dept, so wanted to know more on employe engagement in retail and if something is speific to the north.

jimzest28

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Attachments

• employee engagement.doc
    46 KB · Views: 184

dish99

Go Back ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Human Resources Management > Employee Engagement in retail industry in India.
Reload this Page Reply to Thread

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi i hv given an attached document hope it is useful to u.u can also try going to a nearby retail outlet and try to know their ways of employment engagement as a case study just a suggestion

Attachments

• employment engagement.doc
    28 KB · Views: 101

Haarsh

dear sir,

i m finding HR policies of various companies..kindly guide me as m selecting International business as an elective subject...

What do you mean by Employee engagement ?

Employee engagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organisation's goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and are able at the same time to enhance their own sense of well-being.

Hi friends ...

I hav to write a management thesis on employee engagement
could you pls send a synopsis and ..some useful material..on this topic\\\

Thanx....

Hey murli, as you said that you need information on employee engagement in retail industry so i did some searches and found out some important information which may be useful for you. So please download and check my presentation.

Attachments

• employee engagement.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 1