Impact of Globalisation on Human Resource

Aakash.Jain

I want info as mentioned below ... Info of Hindustan Unilever - HRD only

3. Impact of globalization on company’s overall business strategy and HR strategy. -explain what is globalization business and HR strategies and how globalization can affect the business strategy of company and in turn effecting HR strategy.

4. Impact of globalization on human resource development-

talent management (retention of talented/skilful employees)

Recruitment and selection (parental country national /host country national / third country national).

5. Impact of globalization on HR development- Training and development need to conduct cross-cultural training in managing a diversified workforce develop higher level of tolerance for cultural diversity at workplace.

6. Impact of globalization on employment relation-
employee voice and participation rights (industrial democracy), Discuss about decline in union membership and lower collective bargaining power for unions due to contract labour, part time employees, freelancers etc. (new workforce, increase in individual contract agreement between new employees and the company) lesser younger joining unions due to better education and nature of work.

7. Impact of globalization on employee’s performance and reward- pay reward (compensation) and performance management (employee appraisal system)

I want info as mentioned below ... Info of Hindustan Unilever - HRD only

3. Impact of globalization on company’s overall business strategy and HR strategy. -explain what is globalization business and HR strategies and how globalization can affect the business strategy of company and in turn effecting HR strategy.

4. Impact of globalization on human resource development-

talent management (retention of talented/skilful employees)

Recruitment and selection (parental country national /host country national / third country national).

5. Impact of globalization on HR development- Training and development need to conduct cross-cultural training in managing a diversified workforce develop higher level of tolerance for cultural diversity at workplace.

6. Impact of globalization on employment relation-
employee voice and participation rights (industrial democracy), Discuss about decline in union membership and lower collective bargaining power for unions due to contract labour, part time employees, freelancers etc. (new workforce, increase in individual contract agreement between new employees and the company) lesser younger joining unions due to better education and nature of work.

7. Impact of globalization on employee’s performance and reward- pay reward (compensation) and performance management (employee appraisal system)

Hey aakash, thanks for sharing this awesome post about the impact of globalization and its impact on HR. Well, aakash i have also prepared a presentation in PDF file on the globalization impact on HR, so i would like you to check and read it.

Attachments

• Impact of Globalisation on Human Resource.pdf
    168 KB · Views: 1