How to create a recruitment plan that never fails?

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wondering how to create a recruitment plan that never fails?

Follow these 4 steps to create a recruitment plan that never fails :

1. Create a recruitment calendar - list out the job roles that you would need for immediate and long term basis vis-à-vis your organizational goals.

2. Give a job description to these roles on the lines of what you expect in terms of skills, educational qualifications, experiences, soft skills, compensation and any other relevant parameter.

3. Decide whether these roles require full time, part time or outsourced employment. For example, you may want a marketing manager on the payroll, but can hire a graphic designer on a freelance basis.

4. Choose your recruitment model – whether you would like to partner with a recruitment agency, tap online job portals or use social media like LinkedIn?

Wondering how to create a recruitment plan that never fails?

Follow these 4 steps to create a recruitment plan that never fails :

1. Create a recruitment calendar - list out the job roles that you would need for immediate and long term basis vis-à-vis your organizational goals.

2. Give a job description to these roles on the lines of what you expect in terms of skills, educational qualifications, experiences, soft skills, compensation and any other relevant parameter.

3. Decide whether these roles require full time, part time or outsourced employment. For example, you may want a marketing manager on the payroll, but can hire a graphic designer on a freelance basis.

4. Choose your recruitment model – whether you would like to partner with a recruitment agency, tap online job portals or use social media like LinkedIn?

Hey friend, thanks for sharing such a nice and important information for creating a successful recruitment plan and i am sure it would help many people. BTW, i have also got some important information regarding recruitment plan and would like to share it with you.

Attachments

• Recruitment-Plan.pdf
    21.7 KB · Views: 0

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Recruitment isn’t always just about driving applications. It’s about building relationships with candidates.