What is E-Recruitment Technology ?

vinod_gupta34

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey,

Any one have some information on E-Recruitment Technology, its for my project.

Thanks in Advance!

E-Recruitment Technology Means, E-recruitment technology turns manual, time-consuming HR tasks into streamlined, automated processes, which reduces HR’s operating costs and eliminates the inefficiencies and delays inherent in a paper-based hiring process. Hiring managers are free to spend their time on what matters to business leaders: securing top talent and hiring a company’s first choice of job candidates. Companies are more successful in fighting this “war for talent” when they make this transition away from a paper-based system to an automated talent acquisition system.

No matter what kind of workers a company is seeking - be they a contingent work force, several hourly workers, or one or two highly skilled technical employees — there’s an e-recruitment package with the tools you need to attract and hire people that will be a good match for an organization. Most packages include tools to source job candidates, including via third-party agencies and Web sites as well as internal job boards; more accurately match candidates to open positions; pre-screen and assess applicants, including disqualification based on skill sets; automate and streamline the job-offer process; happily immerse the new hire in the corporate culture; and build up talent pools for future job openings.

Hey,

Any one have some information on E-Recruitment Technology, its for my project.

Thanks in Advance!

Well pramit, e-Recruitment explains a variety of e-business technologies developed specifically for interviewers who motivate new applicants to submit an application for jobs online. If you want to learn more about it then please check my presentation on e-recruitment checklist.

Attachments

• e recruitment_technology_checklist.pdf
    41.6 KB · Views: 0