Proposed Amendments of Child Labor Act, 1986

stellalauren

The Child Labor (Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2012 is currently pending in Rajya Sabha and the Standing Committee on Labor has submitted its report on the Bill. The Ministry has now accepted two of the Standing Committee's suggestions: (i) to regulate the work of children in the entertainment industry, and (ii) parents of adolescents working in hazardous occupations should not be punished in the first instance, only repeat offenders.

The Child Labor (Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2012 is currently pending in Rajya Sabha and the Standing Committee on Labor has submitted its report on the Bill. The Ministry has now accepted two of the Standing Committee's suggestions: (i) to regulate the work of children in the entertainment industry, and (ii) parents of adolescents working in hazardous occupations should not be punished in the first instance, only repeat offenders.

Hey friend, thanks for sharing such an important information with us and i really liked it. Well, i have also got a document related to Child Labor Act, 1986 and would like to share it with you to help more and more people.

Attachments

• Child Labor Act, 1986.pdf
    38.2 KB · Views: 0