MU0018 - Change Management Sem 4 Set 1

Gyaan Raja

MP Guru
Hey member's i am looking for MU0018 - Change Management Sem 4 Set 1 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. What are the requirements for making organisational change?,

Q2. What is an organisational design? Explain its components.,

Q3. How do change managers recognize resistance of employees to change?,

Q4. What are the challenges that managers face in implementing successful change?,

Q5. Explain the Dissipation Equilibrium Change Model.,

Q6. Suppose you are appointed as an HR Manager of a local bank. You are assigned the task of implementing computerisation in the bank. The implementation would result in a complete shift from maintaining records and transactions manually to a fully computerised and online system. What are the various phases involved in the process of managing this change?

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey member's i am looking for MU0018 - Change Management Sem 4 Set 1 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. What are the requirements for making organisational change?,

Q2. What is an organisational design? Explain its components.,

Q3. How do change managers recognize resistance of employees to change?,

Q4. What are the challenges that managers face in implementing successful change?,

Q5. Explain the Dissipation Equilibrium Change Model.,

Q6. Suppose you are appointed as an HR Manager of a local bank. You are assigned the task of implementing computerisation in the bank. The implementation would result in a complete shift from maintaining records and transactions manually to a fully computerised and online system. What are the various phases involved in the process of managing this change?

Hello,

I found Solution on MU0018 - Change Management Sem 4 Set 1, hope it help.

Attachments

• MU0018 - Change Management Sem 4 Set 1.docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 3