employee satisfaction survey

kishmish

hi guyz i got thru my summer training in a fertilizer manufacturing company n i got project on employee satisfaction survey

i m seeking information regarding this from many sources

pls help me how 2 go abt this project

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
kishmish said:
hi guyz i got thru my summer training in a fertilizer manufacturing company n i got project on employee satisfaction survey

i m seeking information regarding this from many sources

pls help me how 2 go abt this project

Hi kishmish..!!

Could you post in the guidelines provided to you by the company for this survey..!!!

You can also check out our HR thread here.. Where u would get more idea on your topic... I believe your frst focus shoud be interviewing the employees knowing them a lil and they work and after than on that basis creating a questionaire..!!

kishmish

thanx bhavin 4 replying
my summer training will be going to start from 1 may so till now company had not given me the guidelines but i want to do my homework before going over there
so if u have any data pls post it on forums

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi kishmish and vishall..
i am alsod doing my summer training and doing a employee satisfaction survey..
well i have designed a survey queationnaire covering 13 factors of motivation provided by my AGM HR..
all my questions are objective type and options are somehow like very good, good , avrage and dissatisfactory..,.
i have given them ranks like 1 2 3 4..
but iam now confused how to analyse using some stastical method..
plz suggest something..

kishmish

hi prabhat actually i m also stuck on the same thing i researched on statistical methods for ess there r many like regression,factor analysis but the main thing i got only the theory on it implementing is very difficult.so pls tell me abt it if anyone know abt it

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i attached 4 3 2 1 values to 1 2 3 4 ranks respectively and calculated the total and calculated the employees satisfaction percentage..
and made it a graph out of it on various factors..
but alas my AGM told me to refine the questionnaire more..
do you have some sample questionnaire???
plz help..

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi prabhat, i just have some doubt regarding your scales. instead use a balanced scale to 5. can you give us your questionnaire that you referred.

and instead of focusing on objective questions, try to use Subjective Questions which will help you to make out how they think.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
You forgot performance appraisal, job satisfaction, job rotation , 360 degree appraisal , Profit sharing , bonus, perks etc .. which help in employee satisfaction

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ACTUALLY THIS SURVEY IS BEING CONDUCTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ORGANISATION..
AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT INCLUDE OPEN QUESTIONS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO PROVOKE ANY DISCUSSION WITHIN THE EMPLOYEES..
THESE QUESTION ARE BASED ON 13 MOTIVATIONAL FACTORS IDENTIFIED BY THE ORGANISATION FOR THE INDUSTRY...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Alrighty then,

I still feel that they play a major part in employee satisfaction..

Different people, different perceptions :)

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi kishmish..
wts the status of your project???
have you made any progress on that statistical part??
do share your knowledge...

Navya

I used a Site Analysesurvey.com which give plenty of employee satisfaction survey samples.

I created a survey on my own by joining as a free userIt has email invitations,Remainders and accurate reports and charts for my survey created.

you can also download the reports and results of your own survey here.
check it out.i think it will be useful for students like us to collect response with in few seconds through mail.

arvindh

pls show the link to survey details. I am also need some data collection about the employee job satisfaction