Organizational behavior in movies

roadrash

So I have this new project on which I have to get some small clippings from movies (both holly/bollywood) which have something related to OB. Traits, theories, anything. I can think of Corporate movie for now.

Due to my lack of knowledge in terms of movies, can anyone shed some light on other movies where I can look forward in learning something or the other about OB?

Thanks

Hey, this is very interesting combination. However, organisational behaviour act as a mirror and it sometimes indicates the strength and weakness of the organisation. Organisational behaviour always indicates how strong their HRM department. You would find out that everything is linked together and and organisational behaviour shows their bonding.

So I have this new project on which I have to get some small clippings from movies (both holly/bollywood) which have something related to OB. Traits, theories, anything. I can think of Corporate movie for now.

Due to my lack of knowledge in terms of movies, can anyone shed some light on other movies where I can look forward in learning something or the other about OB?

Thanks

Hey friend, you do not need to worry about the project and content. Well, i am going to help you and providing you some content which may help you. So i am sharing it and you can download it and hope you would find it useful.

Attachments

• Organizational behavior in movies.pdf
    122.2 KB · Views: 10