Motivational theory and reward management

ankure

can someone please tell me about motivational theories in rellation to reward management
i have this pending project of hrm but i can get enough data on reward management in relation to motivation
if someone having any project on this topic pls send me ..
needed urgent

thx
ankure

billsmith

can someone please tell me about motivational theories in rellation to reward management
i have this pending project of hrm but i can get enough data on reward management in relation to motivation
if someone having any project on this topic pls send me ..
needed urgent

thx
ankure

Well,

I think you should clear your concepts as to Reward Management from text.
Then you may apply the same for your project.

moedp

thank you for your effort I have an exam soon and need to read little about it! i hope this will save my life!!

Ashish1009

c dis is general ppt.thanx.dis is on positive attitude.i hope it'll b helpful 4 u all

Attachments

• Positive Attitude.ppt
    137 KB · Views: 23

Bald eagle

Hey people, this is a complete project on MOTIVATION....... which includes a word doc n a ppt...... I m soo glad that it will be useful to u people....... Have a look!!!

I appreciate you posting this & look forward to doing more research on this subject

thanx..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

wv00004

Thanks for your help. I am currently doing some research into motivation within an organisation with a heavy weighting towards a sales culture and I am trying to understand whether the accepted notions of financial rewards are the main motivators or whether there are other considerations.

Any advice is gratefully received.