Change management-help in questionnaire

meowmickey

Hello

I am doing my internship in a MNC Manufacturing company.The H.R department is introducing time sheets for the following reasons :-

Helps track time - spent on non value adding activities
Effort estimation - helps to estimate the amount of time it takes to complete a particular task/ project
Self review - reflects what is done, what is to be done , what can be delegated and what can be escalated
Planning for staffing - the total aggregated hours can be used to determine the number of projects that can be successfully completed.

The Department has found it difficult to convince the executives to fill in their timesheets. There seems to be lot of resistance to change.

Things what i m supposed to do -

Prepare a questionnaire and mail them across.
The questionnaire must questions pertaining to the issues such as y they are not interested in filling time sheet, y they are ignorant,y cant they find time to fill in once a week,shd it be made mandatory....etc
pls tell me how to prepare questionnaires and what are the parameters I must consider??

Pls help me out in my project.

abhishreshthaa

well i feel that no doubt your project is really intresting project.
and i have given below some of the parameteres i think you should take consideration of and i have also uploaded some files dealing with the questionnaire format i hope they might be useful to you . OK

quality of work(rejection rate)
attendance & punctuality
Initiative in work
Ability to Improve
Cooperation with others
time gap
and i also think that the reason which have discussed by you can act as parameter.

Attachments

• Questionnaire.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 24
  • BER.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 18
  • sccand.pdf
    141.8 KB · Views: 22
  • QUESTIONNAIRE.doc
    962.5 KB · Views: 30