Compensation Administration

evol_tn

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The goals of compensation administration are to design the lowest-cost pay structures that will attract, motivate and retain competent employees, and that also will be perceived as fair by these employees.

The attached document provides good details about compensation administration and executive compensation.

Attachments

• compensation.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 98

aroojgull

The goals of compensation administration are to design the lowest-cost pay structures that will attract, motivate and retain competent employees, and that also will be perceived as fair by these employees.

The attached document provides good details about compensation administration and executive compensation.

i want to see the attached documents.

how can i see

jamescord

MP Guru

Hello friend,

here i am uploading Study on Compensation Administration, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study on Compensation Administration.pdf
    303.5 KB · Views: 0

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Compensation administration is a segment of management or human resource management focusing on planning, organizing, and controlling the direct and indirect payments employees receive for the work they perform.