Drill Down approach

love_gundu22

MP Guru

What is Drill Down Approach?

Business is the game of numbers. The whole sustainability of the numbers is based on the concrete study of the market, situation etc. The study should be through and should be conducted very seriously.

The Drill Down Approach is the methodological tool to analyze the whole situation in specific conditions and situations. It is applicable everywhere in our life including personal issues. When any case has to be solved, decision to be taken we can use this approach.

You can use this approach in HR to solve your day-to-day HR issues including employment interviews, exit interviews, employment conditions, compensation etc.

How one can use Drill Down Approach in HR?

A) Interviews: when you hire any employee, you can use this toll to uncover his past and his past performance by asking simple questions. Behavioural Interview Technique (BEI) is the effective method to do this. “Past Performance in Similar Situations is the Best Predictions of Future Performance” is the principle used in BEI.

We have heard about Fake CVs and subsequent termination of these employees by top IT companies. The candidate can be asked and possible to uncover his achievements during first phase of the interview.

B) Exit Interviews: You can apply same tool to uncover the facts.

C) Employee-Employer Relations: The IR person can easily comment on this issue. How horrible cases he has to handle in his day-to-day work. The approach can be used.

D) Management issues: Besides above you can use this approach everywhere in your life.

I have given some examples as above. I am in the process to simply the Drill Down Approach and design the simple methodology. The members are requested to share their experiences and examples to build this technique. Professional contributing will be propoerly acknowledged in the research paper. Please mail your comments on [email protected]

Regards

Vinod Bidwaik

Vinod Bidwaik

What is Drill Down Approach?

Business is the game of numbers. The whole sustainability of the numbers is based on the concrete study of the market, situation etc. The study should be through and should be conducted very seriously.

The Drill Down Approach is the methodological tool to analyze the whole situation in specific conditions and situations. It is applicable everywhere in our life including personal issues. When any case has to be solved, decision to be taken we can use this approach.

You can use this approach in HR to solve your day-to-day HR issues including employment interviews, exit interviews, employment conditions, compensation etc.

How one can use Drill Down Approach in HR?

A) Interviews: when you hire any employee, you can use this toll to uncover his past and his past performance by asking simple questions. Behavioural Interview Technique (BEI) is the effective method to do this. “Past Performance in Similar Situations is the Best Predictions of Future Performance” is the principle used in BEI.

We have heard about Fake CVs and subsequent termination of these employees by top IT companies. The candidate can be asked and possible to uncover his achievements during first phase of the interview.

B) Exit Interviews: You can apply same tool to uncover the facts.

C) Employee-Employer Relations: The IR person can easily comment on this issue. How horrible cases he has to handle in his day-to-day work. The approach can be used.

D) Management issues: Besides above you can use this approach everywhere in your life.

I have given some examples as above. I am in the process to simply the Drill Down Approach and design the simple methodology. The members are requested to share their experiences and examples to build this technique. Professional contributing will be propoerly acknowledged in the research paper. Please mail your comments on [email protected]

Regards

Vinod Bidwaik

Vinod Bidwaik

Hey vinod, thanks for sharing such a nice definition and explanation drill down approach. I think the drill down approach is an excellent way to indulge people during a suggestion period or strategy meeting. I am uploading a document where you can get more detailed information on the mentioned subject.

Attachments

• Drill Down approach.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 0