Organisational Structure of Cognizant Technology Solutions : Cognizant Technology Solutions (Cognizant) (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a U.S.-based multinational provider of business, technology and consulting services headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant has been named to the 2010 Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies List for the eighth consecutive year.[2] Cognizant has also been named to the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 2000 lists. It has consistently ranked among the fastest growing companies including the 2010 Business Week 50 list of the top-performing U.S. companies, the Business Week Hottest Tech Companies 2010, and the Forbes Fast Tech 2010 list of 25 Fastest Growing Technology Companies In America

CEO
Francisco d'Souza
Chairman of the Board
John Klein
Vice Chairman of the Board
Lakshmi Narayanan
Director
John Fox
Director
Thomas Wendel
Director
Robert Howe
Director
Maureen Breakiron-Evans
Director
Robert Weissman
COO & CFO
Gordon Coburn
Global Client Services
RM
Delivery
Chandra Sekaran
Legal & Secretary
Steven Schwartz

This description shows that the emancipation of an employee is not anchored on impulse alone. The organization, so as to implement this power, is compelled by legal regimes to discover just cause in terminating an employee. The description above pointed out the very causes that allow the management just cause for such acts. In any case, employee termination seems to be the ends upon which bad behavior is anchored. It is the definitive demonstration of delinquency in the company. The moment an employee is terminated, he/she may have revealed some appearance of “unacceptable skill, experience, physical ability, or psychological qualifications; lack of willingness to do the work; bad attitude; and positive misconduct.” (Rodgers and Stieber 1985, 35)

Nevertheless, it has been recognized in resulting studies that organizations has the propensity to release employees on account of uncooperative character. This indicates that a large number of employees are discharged from service as a consequence of punitive actions forced on them. This may have been implicated by the increase of collective bargaining agreement involving labor unions and the organization. Therefore, greater fortification is given to the workers in discharges that rise from ineptitude and lack of skill. These set of data alone, the occurrence and high likelihood of employee discharge in the organization influences the actions or the workers. They either develop their behavior or avoid what is deemed as unscrupulous, or they seek remedy from labor rules to defend their individual jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Good work with the organization structure netra.

Can you keep updating it as the representatives change :p

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its good information i like it very much its very helpful to me as well as my friends also
keep uploading more project

Organizational Structure plays very vital role in managing organizing system in a systematic organised manner. It is essentials to divide work load, because of that more work would be accomplished and effectively. here take a look over one of the leading company and then we can gauge its effectiveness. Here take a look