Organisational Structure of Broadcom : Broadcom Corporation is an American supplier of integrated circuits (ICs) for broadband communications. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom in 1991 in Los Angeles, California. The company was moved to Irvine, California three years later.[1] In 1998, Broadcom became a public company and now employs over 8,900 people worldwide.

Broadcom is among the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders. In 2010, Broadcom’s total revenue was $6.82 billion.

CEO
Scott McGregor
Chairman of the Board
John Major
Director
Eddy Hartenstein
Director
William Morrow
Director
Nancy Handel
Director
Robert Switz
Director
John Swainson
Director
Joan Amble
CTO
HS
Network Infrastructure
RR
CFO
Eric Brandt
Broadband Communication
DM
Wireless Connectivity
RR
CIO
KV
Legal & Secretary
Arthur Chong
Mobile Platforms Group
SB
Human Resources
TT
Infrastructure Technologies
NY
Operations & Central Enginee...
NK
Sales
Thomas Lagatta
Public Relations
BB
Accounting & Control
RT
Investor Relations
PA

, it is necessary to recognize that organizational changes which challenge or undermine the cultural status quo can, if managed badly, have severe repercussions. It has been argued that one of the key methods of avoiding this is to involve those affected in assessing the need for, and implementing, change. Therefore, it is expected that certain types of culture might facilitate the change process while other types of culture might not. One major issue confronting organizations is to determine which type of organizational culture favors organizational change. In addition, the decision making in its process uses element roadmap as guide to the decision process. With this, ABC can also identify what it should work towards next and it can also assess where it has been along with set of opportunities through such logical flow, which leads to the development of robust decision

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescord

MP Guru
Broadcom Corporation is an American supplier of integrated circuits (ICs) for broadband communications. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom in 1991 in Los Angeles, California. The company was moved to Irvine, California three years later.[1] In 1998, Broadcom became a public company and now employs over 8,900 people worldwide.

Broadcom is among the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders. In 2010, Broadcom’s total revenue was $6.82 billion.

CEO
Scott McGregor
Chairman of the Board
John Major
Director
Eddy Hartenstein
Director
William Morrow
Director
Nancy Handel
Director
Robert Switz
Director
John Swainson
Director
Joan Amble
CTO
HS
Network Infrastructure
RR
CFO
Eric Brandt
Broadband Communication
DM
Wireless Connectivity
RR
CIO
KV
Legal & Secretary
Arthur Chong
Mobile Platforms Group
SB
Human Resources
TT
Infrastructure Technologies
NY
Operations & Central Enginee...
NK
Sales
Thomas Lagatta
Public Relations
BB
Accounting & Control
RT
Investor Relations
PA

, it is necessary to recognize that organizational changes which challenge or undermine the cultural status quo can, if managed badly, have severe repercussions. It has been argued that one of the key methods of avoiding this is to involve those affected in assessing the need for, and implementing, change. Therefore, it is expected that certain types of culture might facilitate the change process while other types of culture might not. One major issue confronting organizations is to determine which type of organizational culture favors organizational change. In addition, the decision making in its process uses element roadmap as guide to the decision process. With this, ABC can also identify what it should work towards next and it can also assess where it has been along with set of opportunities through such logical flow, which leads to the development of robust decision

Hi netra,

Here i am sharing Organisational Chart of BROADCOM, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Organisational Chart of BROADCOM.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 4

sueseo

When i attempted to download the file attached by Jamescord, it keep logging me out. I tried multiple times to log in but once i logged in it shows me only my account page. smh not working

By the way, if i am looking for organization chart or promotion guideline, where I can get those information?