I have joined as an HR manager, looking for help.

sapana.agarwal

Hi All,

I just join as an HR manager in a infrastructure company which is mainly into excavation work. They are just introducing HR in their company.I have completed my MBA into HR in 201,so i do not have that much practical knowledge of all the work but have theoritical knowledge.

Please help me out in payroll, policies and other things.

Please reply on [email protected]

sapana.agarwal

hey thnks for reply..but there is no HR implementation research reports.
I have to create all the reports and policies....my company is introducing HR department...

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Check the portal at length...You will get lot of relevant documents....You may need to tweak them a little bit according to your needs...

Sonal_Gupta

Hi,

I work in the HR-Recruitment department of an IT company, and am an MBA-HR. I will try my best to help you. Kindly break down your queries, and let me know.

-Sonal.

jamescord

MP Guru
Hi All,

I just join as an HR manager in a infrastructure company which is mainly into excavation work. They are just introducing HR in their company.I have completed my MBA into HR in 201,so i do not have that much practical knowledge of all the work but have theoritical knowledge.

Please help me out in payroll, policies and other things.

Please reply on [email protected]

Hey Sapana,

Please check attachment for Study on Financial Administrator Development Program Payroll Policies or Processes, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study on Financial Administrator Development Program Payroll Policies or Processes.pdf
    629.9 KB · Views: 0