NEED AND PURPOSE OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DEVELOPMENT -
October 19th, 2010
Need for Performance Appraisal
Performance appraisal is needed in order to:
(1) Provide information about the performance ranks basing on which decision
regarding salary fixation, confirmation, promotion, transfer and demotion
(2) Provide feedback information about the level of achievement and behavior
of subordinate. This information helps to review the performance of the
subordinate, rectifying performance deficiencies and to set new standards
of work, if necessary.
(3) Provide information which helps to counsel the subordinate.
(4) Provide information to diagnose deficiency in employee regarding skill,
knowledge, determine training and development needs and to prescribe the
means for employee growth provides information for correcting placement.
(5) To prevent grievances and in disciplinary activities.
Help Others > Network > Grow
Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.