Grievance Handling

shahmital2007

hi,
i need urjent help for project report.
i m in essar oil ltd want to do research in effectiveness of training.
plz help me
if possible give some example projects.

girl

hiiiii.. thank u so much.. its really useful.. pls give us the hard copy too if u have... the stuff is really good...:SugarwareZ-191:

rgritu

Q. how do they resolve conflicts?
Again here, since each plant is a separate profit making center, resolving of a conflict is also done by their group leader, who tries his first hand at solving the conflict. If even then it is not solved, then personal department is in action. Personal department takes the charge of it and resolves it.
In each plant, they have their own personal department; who in turn have their own techniques of solving an issue.
Eg: In the plant of safes and securities, each employee throws a party for the other group members. In this way, any of the employees who have got a conflict; automatically gets resolved. In this way the conflict is solved mutually.
Q. Role of labor union
1974 was the last year when labor union was in force. Since then, there was no labor union. The management and the employees reach a consensus by consulting each other. Godrej believes discussions result to a sound decision.
Q. exit interviews
Exit interviews are conducted when an employee is going to quit the job, when his resignation is accepted. He is asked to fill a questionnaire which is based on the facts and infrastructure of the organization. His views are taken in good spirit and his inputs are worked on. Exit interviews form an important part of feedback required for the development of the company

kripanayak

@ Vedant

Dude this is really good. For a change i did not get bored through the ppt (no offence meant to anyone!) Brilliantly done to-the-point ppt!

atleast helped me quite a lot!

thanks again

doongirl

Can you pls help me framing a questionnaire for the same. I m presently doing my summer intern in a mid sized construction firm where there is no formal system of grievance handling. My objective is to highlight the different concerns of employees which needs to be addressed by the management in a formal manner.

Thanks
Megha