Project On The Gallup-Businessworld Compensation Survey

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

The Gallup-Businessworld Compensation Survey aimed to benchmark current practices in the area of Compensation and Benefits and understand how Organizations are using Compensation and Benefits as a vehicle for enhancing productivity and organizational excellence.

The study was designed to include employers and employees and involved the use of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques. Organizations with reputations for groundbreaking people practices were identified and studied.

:tea:

:SugarwareZ-126:

Attachments

• Gallup_Businessworld compesation survey.doc
    610.5 KB · Views: 111

mean_jaguar

thanx alot for this! I would like to see some projects done on compensation and pay for performance. any idea where i can find them. havent had much luck looking for them

jamescord

MP Guru

The Gallup-Businessworld Compensation Survey aimed to benchmark current practices in the area of Compensation and Benefits and understand how Organizations are using Compensation and Benefits as a vehicle for enhancing productivity and organizational excellence.

The study was designed to include employers and employees and involved the use of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques. Organizations with reputations for groundbreaking people practices were identified and studied.

:tea:

:SugarwareZ-126:

Hey priya,

please check attachment for Study on The Gallup-Business world Compensation, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study on The Gallup-Business world Compensation.pdf
    200.7 KB · Views: 0