Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes > Human resource management in banking and insurance

i need one of the unique topic in banking sector....

Discuss i need one of the unique topic in banking sector.... within the Human resource management in banking and insurance forums, part of the Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes category; i need one of the unique topic in the banking sector ... which i can undrtake as or for my ...

i need one of the unique topic in banking sector....
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Gayatri Naidu
gayatrinaidu21 is an unknown quantity at this point

gayatrinaidu21
Student of BBI at SIES COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

i need one of the unique topic in banking sector.... - June 21st, 2010

i need one of the unique topic in the banking sector ... which i can undrtake as or for my project in my 5th sem banking course.. kindly suggest some topics...
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: i need one of the unique topic in banking sector....
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: i need one of the unique topic in banking sector.... - June 21st, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayatrinaidu21 View Post
i need one of the unique topic in the banking sector ... which i can undrtake as or for my project in my 5th sem banking course.. kindly suggest some topics...

hey gayatri, well its really interesting that you are looking for UNIQUE TOPIC in banking sector...
well there are many topics related to banking sector in the site check them out for that please use custom search option in the site...
where you can get project topics on not only in banking but also in other sectors...
you can check the topics and through that you can make a topic related to your sector which automatically will be a UNIQUE one...

well i am providing some links on banking topics
try it out....

Banking & Insurance 100 marks project topics

Topics for latest MBA projects

neede topics related to banking sector

topics for 100 marks project for banking and insurance [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

Banking and Insurance Final 100 marks projects [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

- Google Search

and if any query feel free to ask...

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)