how can we stop terrorism completely.

pathakhiman

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi evry one
This is very serious topic I Want to discuss among urselves.
Plz Give ur comments, Suggestions where v r lacking to fight wid terror.
Thanks.

karun0109

There's no be all end all solution to stop terrorism. As a phenomena, it might never really die out completely as we all as humans have a tendency to huddle together in groups based on anything from religion to language. Suspicion comes naturally to us whether it be of foreign people or languages. You can't root out terrorism IMO.

You can minimize it by securing yourself against it. protect your shores and borders. And it will only come in our country if the people have enough will to push the political hierarchy to care.

Kelvin Sovi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Terrorism is no doubt a nightmare. The truth is that terrorists lack the element of love for others in their hearts. There is therefore need to preach the old faithful truth: Love your neighbour as you love yourself!

rcrochar

It has been proved by the history of mankind, that it is impossible to stop terrorism by killing or imprisoning terrorist leaders. As long as the cause of terrorism (the feeling of injustice) remains, new terrorist leaders appear and replace those killed or imprisoned. The very fact of killing or imprisoning terrorist leaders increases the feeling of injustice and hatred that feeds terrorism and arouses desire for revenge. The killed terrorist leaders become symbols, martyrs, saints and role models for their followers. Occasional terrorist incidents become regular and increasingly frequent part of daily life, until they reach the proportions of a full scale civil war.

anoop489

we can stop terrrism completly by killing all the terrorists. or terrorist shuld move to the path of god. so bttr change our mind

suaveboy

Banned
There's no be all end all solution to stop terrorism. As a phenomena, it might never really die out completely as we all as humans have a tendency to huddle together in groups based on anything from religion to language. Suspicion comes naturally to us whether it be of foreign people or languages. You can't root out terrorism IMO.

You can minimize it by securing yourself against it. protect your shores and borders. And it will only come in our country if the people have enough will to push the political hierarchy to care.

savio13

MP Guru
Hi evry one
This is very serious topic I Want to discuss among urselves.
Plz Give ur comments, Suggestions where v r lacking to fight wid terror.
Thanks.

To stop terrorism,
first one has to be open minded
One should not be influenced by other people actions or words..
The person should not develop hatred towards other fellow human being..
Jealousy and malice should be allowed to grow inside..
One should respect the person as he/she is...
Each one should help the other to grow rather than ridicule the other person..
Do not try to step over the other, but work in unison.
Finally, live and let live

priti_777

well it will take time to completely stop terrorism ....but yes we can stop it by opting for a stong security force :SugarwareZ-294:

thampu07

hello
i also points that there is the need of a strong government with strong rules against terrorism like pota.

vinay4frns

rohitrohit

terisom can only be stop by consiousness of every citizen of india and by only combined and mutual effort of goverment and citizens.

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
every state needs to spend effectively on police modernization. Corruption should be reduced considerably.There should be adequate laws to tackle terrorism, with stringent accountability procedures.

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The political parties, should consider terrorism as an issue pertaining to national security and should stop politicizing for petty gains. It is performance and not politicising terrorism that will win votes.

sachinchourey

As we know Terrorism can be found as a virus in the world body. The U.S. another nations are trying to solve the terrorist problem by seeking to eliminate all of its signs around the world. This is like trying to eliminate a virus by removing one cell at a time, while damage to the host body increases with each violent removal, and more illnesses are generated. To those who can look more deeply, the only way to truly eliminate terrorism is to deal with the systemic causes of it.