Whether religion should be blamed for terror?

khan_talha

A topic of debate which has really difficult answer to give because of non availability of much information
i think religion should not be blamed at all because its the people who do it not the religion and no religion in the world gives us a preaching of sucide bombing and slaughtering innocent people.we the people only believe in what we see but never try to understand the preachings of that particular religion.

hsinghrathore

Terrorism is not linked with any religion. No religion preach to spread terror. It's only because of some selfish people who distort the image of the religion.

abhi_singh17

i think its the people resonsible for the terror, not religion...and these people are the ones who corrupt our socities with their acts. education is the only solution to this problem.

daniel_raja

All religion is exploring he possibility of lvoe each other, where us the now religion is taken by the terroist to spoil th human.

Yes religion should be blamed for this.

devilguy

It would be more than stupid to say that religion should be blamed....no religion has ever encouraged terrorism....i think its high time people introspect themselves...

sanjitchohan

Its Not So Yaar!!

I dont think religion should be blamed in order for terrorism !
Its Rather the Mindset of people which makes it Terror

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no religion teaches a person to kill ppl n destroy the surrounding.....

it is the interpretation of ppl towards certain religon simply bcoz there are certain big names belonging to a particular religion.... and becoz of them the whole religion has to face the problem

terrorism does not belong to a particular religion.....
infact it is a blow towards any region and religious belifs of ppl

Regards
Alisha Savla...

Archu

no religion should not be blamed for terror. One should remember that all terrorists are muslims but all muslims are not terrorist...

Muraly

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Reason for existence of terrorism are
1. Poverty
2. No proper recognition of its own citizen by the state.

Religion cant be blamed as we know that no religion preaches us to kill other. But to fight against a state, its easy to collect people for that using religion.

sonic

It is some discontented people who take the path of terror to get their way done. They brainwash others and add them to their fold.

yogesh.funde

no. No religion support terrorism. Religion always tech you coexistence and respect. it is the interpretation of religion which in fact is matter of concern.

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think religion has nothing to do with terrorism no religion has ever advocated the violent acts there r examples of christ who gave his life only to save humanity.
so we can clearly see that every religion preaches mutual love,respect for mankind n every living being
The mental attitude of some ppl is to be blamed for their acts not their religion

religion may be the reason for terrorism because in any religion there are fanatic fundamentalists who believe that infidels should be killed. islamic fundamentalists are very visible right now, but the problem is not islam, it's fundamentalism. christianity is supposed to be about peace but look at how many people have been killed in the name of christ.

Osama Bin Laden portrays his terror network as a religious duty. It is much more about his opposition to the political order in Arab countries and the presence of US forces in Muslim nations.
So then, does this qualify as a Religious War?
I think this War is to secure oil fields, it was was never about winning "the war against terrorists" - it is about oil and empire or money and power if you will.

Then he saw also that it matters little what profession, whether of religion or irreligion, a man may make, provided only he follows it out with charitable inconsistency, and without insisting on it to the bitter end. It is in the uncompromisingness with which dogma is held and not in the dogma or want of dogma that the danger lies.

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I don't understand the thing how can people link Religion n terrorism.
No Religion should be blamed for it. & most importantly no religion teaches or preaches to kill innocent people..

:) :) :D :D

pranavdash

Terrorism is a threat to every religion. Everyone has told about the causes and consequences of terrorism but no one told about its solutions. Now it's clear to the world that armed fight is not the only and permanent solution of it. As they are the misguided persons and we should take the responsibility to guide them because they all are humans