How can the youth change the face of politics?

niraj_hattangdi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
There is a thread in the same below that whether youth can change the face of politics...the answer from most of us was yes..now there is a second question..

How can the youth change the face of politics??

chortle18on

I personally don't think youth or anyone can do anything about our politics.It is already corrupted to the maximum extent that anymore dwelling into it will spoil anyone from young to old!!

jays_20

Ideally speaking Youth and Politics should go hand in hand!! I mean who better to lead the country but her young energetic children?

bhaskar75

WE ALL SHOULD TAKE PART IN THE POLITICS THROUGH RAISING OUR OWN OPINIONS, TAKING UP SOME AT LEAST SMALL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND FULFILL THEM WITH PRIDE, WE SHOULD THINK FOR EACH OTHER'S BENEFITS..................EVEN LITTLE LITTLE EFFORTS WITH PRIDE AND RESPECT FOR THE COUNTRY WILL CHANGE THE THINGS................IT IS AT THE GROUND ROOT LEVEL WE(YOUTH) LEARN THAT POLITICS IS A BAD SEE OF EVIL.....THIS HAS NEVER HELPED AND NEVER WILL EITHER.......IF WE AS A CITIZEN VOLUNTARILY TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SOCIETY AND NATION THEN THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN THE POLITICS OF INDIA WILL HAVE WORTHY AND GOOD POLITICIANS AND MORE N MORE YOUTHS WILL BE ACTIVELY WILLING TO TAKE UP POLITICS......'CAUSE WE PEOPLE REPRESENT CHANGE AND THE YOUTHS REPRESENT HOPE

bhaskar75

I FORGOT TO SAY ABOUT WHAT I MEANT BY SMALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SOCIETY AND NATION.....IT INCLUDES DISPOSING GARBAGE IN DUSTBINS, STOP SPITTING AND MAKING PUBLIC PLACES AS ONE'S TOILET, HELPING OTHER PEOPLE WHEN WE POSSIBLY CAN, ETC.........WHEN WE AVOID FULFILLING SUCH ACT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY WE REPRESENT OURSELVES AS A BAD CITIZEN....N BAD CITIZENS NEVER FIND GOOD LEADERS OF POLITICIANS AS THEY ARE AMONGST THEM.......
YOU WANNA CHANGE THE WORLD...... FIRST CHANGE YOURSELF

sonic

We need educated and knowledgeable people to run the country. Our youth today is well-educated and can play a major role in taking the right decisions for our country.

sonic

Even today, politics is played on people's emotions rather than on groundwork. This needs to change. It can happen only when the representatives and those represented are educated and can differentiate between what is beneficial and non-beneficial, imagery and reality.

Babai

In my opinion , the situation of Indian politics is in a very bad phase. Most of the politicians and leaders r corrupted and hence I feel tht its very difficult for any individual be it an old or a young leader . The main problem is not abt unawareness or lack of education but the deep routed corrution and greed . Many of our leaders who r old r aware abt several problems and they also knw abt the steps which need to be taken . But they r nt able to implement those becoz of their lust for earning more and more . That's why , we need a complete generation of not only young but also those category of leaders who can dedicate themselves for the benefit of the society . This is becoz the problem of corruption is so much deep rooted in our system tht its nt possible for one or two persons to alter the situation.

karandeeppahuja

itz not about youth itz all about our morals . for improving the face of politics we need to build our moral n makes the changes in us only for changing othrs n i think our politicians may be good from all of us at there respective places
karan

non

The youth are responsible for tommorrow's india, they should take an active participation in the political affairs

dushyant83

As Swami Vivekanand Ji siad: "India needs youth with nerves of steel and Mind made of the same material,of which the thunderbolt is made."

Youth has the Energy, Knowledge and Task execution capability that can take India to a whole new world of development and prosperity.

We call the politics DIRTY but we have no right to say as we are ourselves a pat of it.
If the youth enters active politics ,they can surely change it's face with ethics and moral based politics.:SugarwareZ-044:

Youth must understand the fact that they are the leaders of future, realize their responsibilities, must participate in voting,form associations. groups for social well fare n well being. Must actively participate in politics.

TANNS

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
youthhav e courage to stand and fight agaianst all odds:SugarwareZ-234::SugarwareZ-234::SugarwareZ-234::SugarwareZ-234:

vikas_j

by educating ourselves properly, understanding the intricacies of a nation and willing to get into politics ourselves along with people having similar beliefs related to a good nation and ethically working our way towards better functioning and maintaining of our country.