religion

nimya

does the religion play an imp role in once life?? dont you people feel that religion separate people frm their loved once??

tazeentaj

religion does not seperate but binds them with their loved ones.
religion is away of life. without religion, human beings cease to be human and are converted into animals. religion teaches us to distinguish between the right and wrong.
people of different religions fight with one another to prove that their they do not follow it throughly. religon should imbibed and not shown. but this fact does not reduse the importance of religion in our life.
the fear of god, that we will be judged one day it self guides you to the right path.

niraj_hattangdi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Religion has always taught us the importance of oneness,unity.And "Religion" is very pure.Be it any religion Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,Christianity,etc always directs us on the right path.But some people are insulting the word Religion by performing heinous acts of killing people in the name of religion.I bet the people who participate in such stupid acts must not have had a look at any Holy book in their life.Bhagwad Gita,Qu'ran,Bible, they teach us to be human..But these people insults these books and religion when they kill innocent people in the name of it..

abhichats

religion, as my parents have taught me, is for one of those unnecessary factors which directs one's identification in this world....so for me the only good thing religion is for identifying myself with GOD....and nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!

jammy_me

Religion has always taught us the importance of oneness,unity.And "Religion" is very pure.Be it any religion Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,Christianity,etc always directs us on the right path.But some people are insulting the word Religion by performing heinous acts of killing people in the name of religion.I bet the people who participate in such stupid acts must not have had a look at any Holy book in their life.Bhagwad Gita,Qu'ran,Bible, they teach us to be human..But these people insults these books and religion when they kill innocent people in the name of it..

gpuneetg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nowhere in any of the mythological books its being mentioned that God has said that I am powerful then the other one.To whosever ritual/rituals you pray to, all are same.God is one and has taken birth several times in different religion so giving due respect to every religion is giving respect to God.

My opinion, whether it counts or not is, the God who made us all, he is in control of us and our lives, even tho, he has given us the ability to know right from wrong, and leaves it up to us to do what we do...with out a God like this, we would be in a world of danger and there would not never be no peace in our lives at all...even tho the world does not believe God loves us sometimes.....he is the one who gives us breath each day

Religion or faith was meant to be liberating, but today it is interpreted as a set of norms that control everyone's lives. Such religion has no place in my life.

People of india whether Hindu's are Sikh. Don't know the depth of our own relegion.

What it says and how much we listen is our selves or our parents.
or how much we put our own time into recituing or puting our effort in naamsimran
what you want to accomplish for your self. its one to one reletionship with the God.

First meditate for atleat 2 hours 40 minutes minimum for a day.
or more or 24 / 7 .
In gurur Granth sahib jee .In Gurbani one of the line says
8 peher aaradhiya jupiay prabh ka naam. . 1 pher is 2 hours 40 min times 8 is 24 hours.

let me know how many minutes did you meditate.
Forget about dragged on due to parents.
If God blessed you will other wise reincarnation is there for all of us.
best time to do is 12 am till sunrise.
do it i a room by your self take a cooler or colder shower wash your head and your hairs.