REMAKE OF MOVIES SHUD THEY B STOP OR NOT.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys this is thing which now a days evry speaks about it, as there r remake of many block busters like recently relesed movie DON n soon to b realesed sholay a evergreen hit movie so share ur views here lets have a talk

i think remake shud b done as directors n all working in bollwod has the right of creativity .

n this right is helpfull for the youngster so show there talents n all

so guys post ur views :SugarwareZ-064:

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i dont support remakes of movies that have worked wonders... ders no point comparin... moreover, these classics r such that no one wants 2 take a chance 2 watch a very good movie done up in not so good way again! changes r rare!
i think if movies which were nt good r mproved n den shown .. that'd b much better...

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey but have seen don i think farhan akhtar has done a good job
wat say only thng is that .wen the inter change of the real don n vijay is shown is somethng i cant digest

"TARGET IS UR AIM"

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
lol!!! well its bollywood vinay.... i cant digest most of it... especially d scene whr they fight in d air wen they fall outa d plane!!! its.................................. hell!!

deepagarg3006

well wht i think is remake sud not be there..
s originals r originals n again they r milestones.
n young actors sud not even get ready for remake..
they had their own style so work on it rather than copyin any one..

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Its pretty hard to say as such. Some directors are really miracle makers and make fantastic remakes of the movies.... eg. Bansali's Devdas which was a classic remake of Raj Kapoor's remake.... but then, mediocre directors generally spoil the movies thus spoiling it.

However, remakes do have an advantage that u tend to remember the old movies even if the latest one is crap.

ROZA

Those who support remake ....jst tel me onething.....
would u like to see shahid kapoor n ayesha takia ,,,,in DDJJ 2 ?:SugarwareZ-243:

I THINK REMAKE OF MOVIES SHOLD NOT TAKE PLACE.....AS THERE IS NOTHING NEW TO SHOW THE AUDIENCE..THE STORY IS SAME..THE SCRIPT IS SAME.....THE SONGS R SAME......ONLY THE THING IN ACTORS R NEW....AND THESE NEW ACTORS DO NOT JUSTIFY THE WRK....OF THE G8 STARS !!!!!

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dpka yes its he jumping frm d plane .....:SugarwareZ-191:

n ashrita tell me y r u totally against remake don u lq creativity :SugarwareZ-064:

n roza i wud luv to c them as both r my fav:SugarwareZ-229:

n d most fav is ur pic kareena [bebo]man i go crazy after looking her:SugarwareZ-254:

ROZA

vinaykumar_dubey said:
n roza i wud luv to c them as both r my fav

vinay shahid n ayesha can lok good together....but......wht abt ACTING !!!!!!! :SugarwareZ-064:

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-064: HEY ROZA ur right they look good but wen they act they:fear:

but wen ill go i wont c there acting .ill b busy looking at aysesha takia:SugarwareZ-191:

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
As Gaurav has suggested we cannot plainly say a "No" to remake.It depends on how the director is remaking.If he presents his remake with some modifications and according to the current trend then its ok.

-Deepak

Pallavi S

REMAKE!!!!!.................................IT HAS ALMOST EVERYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE ORIGINAL..........................EXCEPT FOR A FEW THINGS HERE & THER.

SO IT WON'T SELL ON THE BASIS OF ITS STORY...........SONGS..........ETC.............BUT ON THE MERE FACT THAT HOW WELL IT IS PRESENTED IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO........................SO ITS ALL THE CREATIVITY & INTELLIGENCE OF THE DIRECTOR...................!!!!

HEY ROZA .............DDLJ 2 WID THAT CAST WILL CREATE HISTORY...........................AS GREATEST FLOP OF THE MILLENIUM!!!!!!:bump:

THANX.

PALLAVI.:love:

Pallavi S

REMAKE!!!!!.................................IT HAS ALMOST EVERYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE ORIGINAL..........................EXCEPT FOR A FEW THINGS HERE & THER.

SO IT WON'T SELL ON THE BASIS OF ITS STORY...........SONGS..........ETC.............BUT ON THE MERE FACT THAT HOW WELL IT IS PRESENTED IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO........................SO ITS ALL THE CREATIVITY & INTELLIGENCE OF THE DIRECTOR...................!!!!....................SO NO TO REMAKES COZ ONLY VERY VERY FEW DIRECTORS HAV THAT!!

HEY ROZA .............DDLJ 2 WID THAT CAST WILL CREATE HISTORY...........................AS GREATEST FLOP OF THE MILLENIUM!!!!!!:bump:

THANX.

PALLAVI.:love:

bonddonraj

MP Guru
remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

why yaar why so pakaau way for us to jhellna all these edit movies like sharukh's DDDDon .............

its useless.......

ashwini K

the remake should be stoped coz the old movies r lossing its importance.2nd ly the movie don has been liked by few people but people do miss the original don.

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
don of srk was much better than don of ab and the twist in the end was great work by farhan

krrawate

hmmm
REMAKE IS JUST YUK.........
Y DO PEOPLE DO REMAKE..."
NO INNOVATIONA OR WAT.....
SHOULD TRY FOR SOME NEW ....

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey there

don't you guys think that we are debating on a judgemental topic based on our own perceptions similar to the basic fight about how much salt or sugar one puts in his soup / tea...
what i mean to say that every product( movie) has iots own target audiences including remake.a handful of us ( inc me) who are nt interested in watching them shouldn't do that but atleast we should nt debarr others from watching it...
otherwise tomorrow someone will say that as i don't find bhijpuri movues interesting enough, we should ban them from makiing... try to analyze it with a manager's perspective that had the movies been completely dud and without revenues, i guess even the directors are nt stupid to make them...
so let theit TG enjoy it and rest should have their own pref.
doesn't that make sense?

take care
anu:bigsmile:

krrawate

hey bt i still think remake are nt going to help bollywood............
shoud be experimental.............
should try for some one stuff...........
today in dis globalisation world........
to be in d market should use technology.......
so ........think new
.............think big...
think innovative...............
no offence..........tc