Do you believe youths will change the face of poltics

sakina.rhm

No doubt youths of today are involving themselves in politics to make a better future, but still some section of youths run away from politics.....as if it is some dirty game..!!

coolguyjust20

Youths are surely the ones who will shape the future of tomorrow.

But the sorry part is it is in the hands of politicians andthat spoils everything. I greatly support that youths should enter politics like Rahul Gandhi

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Guys,
It is good to see the real "YUVA" in India.It is easier said than done.I have no doubt about the capabilities of today's youth.But politics is an altoghether a different game.You can't change things in a political system in a country like India.What can youth do when you have money-mongers all around.Show me one person who treads the line of Gandhi for one-day of his life.It is not possible in India today.When you want to get things done,you have "adjust" certain things.We are forced to commit mistakes.Even a political party started by IITians was defeated in recent election.Finally,they dissolved the party.Nonone knows what they are all doing now.So,if we talk about youth entering politics,we must have voted for them and must have taken them to victory.But reality is different.As I said earlier,Politics is a different game.So I feel we can't achieve much in politics.This is not pessimism but empathy and more importantly reality.

-Deepak.

confused21

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ya ofcourse youth can change d face of politics. It is easy to say it is a dirty game but sum1 has to take the initiative and if u enter a dirty game u cant come clean out of it.

ed1968

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
development will always be there but i just hope the learning curve moves towards the right side

ruhi28

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
first we need 2 define the youth we talk abt. If we talk abt.today's def of youth 4m politics point of view a person cross 45 is also termed youth. let's ponder upon it whether he is really the youth?

akashkhetpal_86

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well yes i do believe that youths can change the way the politics is been run, i mean we have seen the growing popularity of people like rahul gandhi, meneka, Priya Dutt, Amar abdulha, etc... they do knw how to attract the public & they can definitely do the work..

meet_satyam

yeah ! youth will surely change d face of politics in india .... it's not necessary 2 join any party 2 change d face of politics but v can do it by using our vote in favour of d most suitable candidate . but d fact is 75 %- 85 % of youth , they dont use their votes..they prefer 2 stay in their homes or 2 roam somewhere wid friends on election date . if it will continue surely v r not going 2 make any impact on d politics of dis country which is going dirtier day by day ......

Murlijs

Yes, I agree that youth can change the face of Indian Politics; but guys, dont you think it is not only the age but the other traits in the youth like maturity, patience and Rational thinking besides a sound decision making which is important. Even older generation who have succeded in politics are the ones who exibit these qualities. What I feel, the youth with these above mentioned traits can be our leader and they should come ahead to change the face of Indian Politics .

Rainelli

Yes!teenagers are smart now,they know exactly what to do,they have seem to realized the truth in reality.:SugarwareZ-078:

rouger

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes they are agressive and they are the ones who can take quick dessicon and play a important role in the now a days politics:SugarwareZ-184:

Definately young blood into politics is bringing out change, not only the way our politicians used 2 work but also in thinking of a common man ; the voters.:SugarwareZ-300::tea: