Arranged or Love Marrage ???

ROZA

Love or arranged marriages is still a debatable topic in the Indian society.
People still debate on the issue, which one is better.
What should be the basis of the marriage love or social norms?
We are still confused about these issues......

SO LET US HAVE A BRIEF DISCUSSION ON THIS ISSUE AND FIND A PROPER SOLUTION........

:SugarwareZ-031: :SugarwareZ-031: :SugarwareZ-031:

A.J.

Maverick
kartik said:
But they atleast have a story.

I have experienced it. we brokeup just a couple of weeks back .. but i am happy that it happened and we were happy for 5 yrs.

I come back after 2 months only to read this......are you serious??

wtf, I thought you were in it for the long run!!

Though you do have a point....hope you aren't suffering from a post-relationship hangover though :aj:

A.J.

Maverick
Re: Arranged or Love Marriage ???

gaurav200x said:
arranged or love..... in a marriage understanding and giving each other space, yet being comfortable with each other is important. After that whether it is love or arranged.... doesnt make any difference.

Kya baat hai Gauravji......badi gyaan baat rahe ho....methinks someone's in love! :aj1: :aj:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I come back after 2 months only to read this......are you serious??

wtf, I thought you were in it for the long run!!

Though you do have a point....hope you aren't suffering from a post-relationship hangover though

Booz takes care of that .. Call me if u wana throw a post breakup party for me ;)

Pallavi S

WELL ............................OL THAT I CAN SAY HERE IS THAT ...................SUCCESS OF A MARRIAGE DOES NOT MERELY DEPEND ON "FINDING THE RITE MATE"....................................BUT MAJORLY THRU " BEING THE RITE MATE".....................:SugarwareZ-229: ...........................AFTER THAT IT HARDLY MATTERS WHETHER U R INTO A LOVE MARRIAGE OR AN ARRANGED ONE................................................
:SugarwareZ-064:

THANX................

PALLAVI.:love:

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... love marraige i guess (wen i c my parents fight)!!! n arrange marraige, i guess (wen i c them resolve d fights n still stick 2 each other):SugarwareZ-064:

rohan8888

WHETHER IT BE ARRANGED OR LOVE MARRIAGE, EACH OF THEM HAS ITS OWN PROS AND CONS. NO KIND OF MARRIAGE CAN BE STATED A PERFECT ONE BUT STILL I'LL GO FOR THE ARRANGED ONE .

:SugarwareZ-180:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
rohan8888 said:
WHETHER IT BE ARRANGED OR LOVE MARRIAGE, EACH OF THEM HAS ITS OWN PROS AND CONS. NO KIND OF MARRIAGE CAN BE STATED A PERFECT ONE BUT STILL I'LL GO FOR THE ARRANGED ONE .

:SugarwareZ-180:
From the posts i can see that almost everyone here has the same answer that it is the attitude that counts......

Somehow feel that nothing left on this topic to fight.... :big_grin:

A.J.

Maverick
kartik said:
Booz takes care of that .. Call me if u wana throw a post breakup party for me ;)

:aj1:

Anytime dude....I think I could do with a booze party myself :aj1: :aj:

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes gaurav is absolutely rite... its attitude that counts.... n rohan, panditji se baat karein???? ;)

Naaz

According to me wether it's arrange OR love marraige, it completely depends upon you and your spouse how u perceive your relationship??? :SugarwareZ-229:
secondly, it is not one way process adjustment nedd from both the sides.:SugarwareZ-191:

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well as u said raza its really tough to say that which 1 is better coz right now im 20 n im madly in love with my jaan .
so i think i ll marry her but wen i look the other side which has all our fights n all misunderstandings n mainly my parents i think i wont marry her
coz as im a brahmin n she is gujju my parents wont allow as its not allowed in our cast

so after thinking of such thngs together roza im quite confused but i had stopped thinking n i had left everythngon god as i can run away from any of them

but then too i think there shud b love marriage with arranged with all blessings of our parents so that our life is full of happy ness .sugarwareZ 229

ROZA

hi vinay if u r madly in love with this grl and if u kno 100% that ...she is the one with whom u want to spend ur entire life...then jst dont think abt break off...

As u mentioned that she is gujju and cast wil be a mojor prob 4 u..for marrage...
then...according to me its a senseless issue.....common man u can make ur parents understand that u love this grl...

Think 4 a while that u r getting married with a grl of ur parents choice....and her nature is jst opposite to u....then...would u b happy to spend ur entire life with her ???? Or would u want to compro with ur nature....and would u change for her.....forgetting ur likes...ur dreams for her......

see i m nt saying that love marage is good.......n arrange marrage is bad....

i jst wanted to clear one point......from UR reply...see it makes no sense to leave a grl jst coz of her cast diff.....( n mind it.. u love her very mch).....

finally....

after a brief discussion in this thread....

i can jst say that Successfull love marrage or arrange marrages...or LIVEIN Relationship...last only on 5 factors...(ie)
understaning...trust.....adjustment...Space.....Love love love and lots of love....

still this issue will be an endless debatable n confusing issue !!!!!

cant help it guyzz.....:SugarwareZ-064:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its so simple for me.... as of now..im lookin for a gf..ne1 hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...if thrs true love...no issues...love marriage...well ill make sure......tht the one tht is chosen my me....will n has 2 be the best in view of my parents...

if i dnt find love till marriage..time...no issues yaar..life hai...arrange marriage.karkeve love karengee.....ek rista hi toh jodna hai zindagi sath bitane ka ...( i hope pl dnt quote this sayin..dude its nt easy 2 say..zindagi bitana n all...lol...frnds i kwn tht part very well)

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
all d best vishal... hope u find someone soon..... n dont 4get 2 invite us on 'D' day!!!!