Future of India

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hello Guys,

The BIG FIGHT section has been inactive from quite few days so thought lets get some action started.

The Topic for Discussion is FUTURE OF INDIA.

What do you think .. will it prosper and perish or wither away like dead leaves ??

Give reasons to why you think so :)

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN :D

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it will prosper.. d best reason being that WE r d future of india!... i guess all of us wanna make our country proud n lead it 2 prosperity... ;)

rohan8888

I THINK ITS NOT AS OUR COUNTRY TOPS IN CORRUPTION LIST AND MOREOVER THE FUTURE THAT ARE WE ARE RATHER INTERESTED IN PURSUING JOB & CAREER IN ABROAD.

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
so wont u ever try replacin d corrupt politicians n bureaucrats rohan???? some of us have 2 be a part of d system n make it perfect!

Pallavi S

FUTURE OF INDIA...............

WELL........EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN SET OF POSITIVES & NEGATIVES .............SO IS ALSO THE CASE WITH INDIA.

LETS START WITH "CORRUPTION"..................IT HAS ITS ROOTS SPREAD UNDER EVERY COUNTRY.....:SugarwareZ-064: .....IT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN A DEVELOPED OR AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY...................SO THIS CANNOT B A REASON TO WHICH V CAN ASSOCIATE OUR PROGRESS.

V ALL KNW THAT INDIA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES AT 8.5 PER CENT......................BUT ALSO C THE REAL FACT AROUND THIS ..................WHILE INDIAN MANAGEMENT GRADUATES COMMAND AN ANNUAL SALARY OF UP TO RS1 CRORE, TWO-THIRDS OF INDIA’S CHILDREN CANNOT READ A STORY, AND MORE THAN 50 PER CENT CANNOT SOLVE SIMPLE NUMERICAL PROBLEMS.

V CANNOT IGNORE THE TRUTH THAT INDIA HAS MADE STEADY PROGRESS OVER THE YRS BUT STILL THERE ARE NUMBER OF RURAL AREAS WAITIN FOR MERE WATER SUPPLY......FORGET ELECTRICITY & OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE......

BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN V DO NOT HAV SCOPE FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT...................INDIA IN 2006 IS NOT YET AT, BUT IS NEARING A POINT WHERE PATHS DIVERGE. ONE BRANCH OF THE PATH LEADS TO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL INTO A VICIOUS CIRCLE WHILE ON THE OTHER THERE IS A POSITIVE REINFORCING VIRTUOUS CIRCLE.......................WHAT V NEED IS IMMEDIATE IMPLEMENTATION OF KEY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS AND SOCIAL REFORM INITIATIVES.......... ALSO GREATER ACCOUNTABILITY TO IMPROVE DELIVERY OF SERVICES IN CORE AREAS....................................WITH THIS V R SURE TO DEVELOP IN NEAR FUTURE....:bigsmile:

THANX.

PALLAVI.:love:

Akhil

well,
I think Is too early to say Thaty future of india is so good. although we are doing very well in some sectors and we are foreying into new avenues, still we have a long way to go.
One of the biggest problem faced by india is offcourse Terrorism. Recent developements like arrest of two persons ploying to blow away INFOSYS is one of the examples. We should really take care of these developements.
BVut India with a large pool of proffesionla is definitely a power to reckon with. But i said earlier We still have to a long way.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
India is currently booming with IT,Telecom,Pharma sectors recording 34% Q2 growth.The retail sector is also going to boom with reliance entering the race.The Aviation sector is flying high with flights covering the entire country.Even the FII's are investing high on India.These are all one side of the coin.

All the above boom are for the skilled labour market.But what about the unskilled labour market?Govt hasn't taken any intiative in bringing up the manufacuring industries.Manufacturing industry is still in the pits.Even the agriculture has take a back seat.Number of Farmers committing suicide are increasing every year in Maharashtra and Andhra.SEZ is now the night mare for the agriculturist."Education for all" is still in the papers.

This is the right time for India to wake-up and bring-up the manufacturing and agricultural sector to make it s future much flamboyant.

-Deepak

alimurtaza_82

No doubt India is going to be a world power very soon. the only thing that needs to be looked forward to is when and how it happens? Will it happen when China has left us far behind in terms of every aspect possible and/or does it happen with the majority of the Indian populace still remaining poor, thus widening the ever expanding poverty gap?

Though companies have realised the untapped potential lying in the Indian villages, still much needs to be achieved. In my view the development should go hand in hand with reduction in the poverty or else the development wont be a permanent and sustainable one.

Murtuza.

lalith_bafna

well it should get bettr now.....coz i see we all turning into REBELS.....lol.....scary are we??wel as all know all depends on youth and how elders approach it....rather we approach....keep rocking....

anandshankar

kartik said:
Hello Guys,

The BIG FIGHT section has been inactive from quite few days so thought lets get some action started.

The Topic for Discussion is FUTURE OF INDIA.

What do you think .. will it prosper and perish or wither away like dead leaves ??

Give reasons to why you think so :)

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN :D
oh india will fly my friends the reasons r n in number from stock market to military might to self dependence in virtualy every field of life so frnd lets support our country n let it fly

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,
Currently India is growing at the rate of 9% every year.But there are good number of people who are going to bed hungry.So India has to address the issue of poverty.There are still lot of improvements needed in the field of infrastructure,unemployment.More than 40% of the people coming out of college are not employable.Still manufacturing sector,agricultural sector is not doing good.Still there are farmers committing suicide everyday.So there is a still long way to go.

India has entered the path of progress but has to travel a lot.

ashu_nagori000

In my opinion india has a great future given the fact we are more conservative than anyother country globally.But only there are some constraints which creates havoc that why india is still callled as developing country.This is the first time i came to know about wht make china a global economy the kind of policies they do follow to be very ahead than us.Why not india open up????????????