Indian Economy

navneet kumar

Well, We all are watching the effect of the slowdown on the placements. A lot of companies dealing in financial products have already freeze the recruitments or have less openings also their is a decrease in number of quality jobs. Most of the companies are going for cost reduction and the easiest way for them is to fire the employees. I think this trend will be in the market for at least 6 months and companies will start taking new employee in good amount only after 1 year.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The thread has been titled "Indian Economy" and ther was discussion about the placement scenario.I'm nt sure if the thread intiator really meant the placement or Economy.Talking abt placements,ofcourse things are not good in the recruitment sector.Ppl are losing jobs and the job market is not booming.Economy is also in doldrums.Even we are not sure if we have reached the end of the pit or still there is some depression.Some Economists predict that world economy will recover in late 2009 or early 2010.Hopefully this should happen without fail.Lets hope for the best.

-Deepak.