Tell me something about yourself.

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In this question what does interviewer really want to know.. Is it your academics, or other than what is there in your CV... In my views he wants to know what is not there in your CV..

Lets see what our friends here say about this...

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My reply to this question will be

I am Chirag Pahuja, I belong to Patiala, Punjab. I am an MBA from IBS Bangalore.I did my graduation in commerce from Govt. Bikram College of Commerce, Patiala. I like playing chess, singing, cooking and meeting new people. I did my summer internship with The HSBC Ltd. where I was working as a support officer, and then a brief about the summer internship and about extra curricular activities performed)...........................................................

dntluv

heyyyyyy i m smart cute lovable girl. i can dance very well and can understand people very well

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
okay, I found a wonderful answer to this question. Check the link below :

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...uestion-tell-me-something-about-yourself.html

Here's my version :
Kartik Raichura, founder and self proclaimed ceo of Management Paradise. Management Paradise is a dot com venture that started small way back in 2004 while I was pursuing my BMS. It has taken shape to become one of the respected and recognized brands in the educational industry. It currently ranks in the top 25k sites in the world and is the 14th best site when it comes to educational category in India. As the head of management paradise, my aim is to *** from here will match my skills to the skills require for the position I am being interviewed for*** ..