Why should we select you???

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is another question usually asked by the interviewers..

Its a question asking you about your strengths indirectly..

Lets see what our users here say about this question...

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My answer to this will be, you should select me because, I have analytical thinking, also I have done my summer internship with The HSBC Ltd, where I gained lot of knowledge which I can use in your company (if its a banking or financial company). Also, I have good networking skills which will surely help me in achieving the targets and maintaining good customer relationships...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
One of the best ways is to know the company that you are applying for IN and OUT.

Once you know what the company expects from you, tell them instances where you proved the skill set that they are looking out for. Align your previous work experience to the skill sets they are looking for in their candidate to fill a particular position in the company.

There are various answers to this question which can be found in the JOB / Articles section of MP !

arunrawat

I guess we should make it clear to the interviewer and convince him totally that we will add value to the organisation as a whole. At the same time we should not show that we are totally self less. The key is to be who you are when you take an interview.

mastZindagi

Read the companies mission and vision. try to relate ur past experience,achievements, goals and interests to it. an employee in sync with companies goals is what they dream of. so give it to them

ankitasrivast

Hi,
I think the best way to answer this question is by knowing and understanding what the interview is lukin for... we should always answer this type of question with respect to the job for which we r applying.
I think this can satisfy the interviewer...

I think there is good match between your requirements of
this post and my current profile. I think i cleared all the
previous round, and according to me my current technical
experience can full the post requirements.

mahi89

I may not be the strongest candidate around but I possess following skills...
which I feel are important for the job. Alongwith that I possess following qualities...

Nick11234

use the mission, vison, goals and jd relating to your experience - how u will be benificial and contribute to companies growth

This is very rare,As kartik sir have stated first know about the company. If somebody would have ask me,then I would first try to study the profile of company and relate myself, as how can i provide my service, For instance if the company deals with web designing and I am the guy who knows everything about coding and how to design it. This above attribute would be my USP, which I will present it.