Truly Great Indian Government

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
An Olympic shooter wins Gold (only a game) & Govt gives him 3 Cr + awards. Another shooter dies, fighting with terrorists,(saving the country and our lives) & Govt pays his family 5 Lacs.

What a great situation we have in our country na.???

vivekranjanb

unless credibility comes in we will continue to suffer like this!!we can count the sixes n the medals...but not gallantry...and we tend to squabble over issues for gallantry...so sad..even the great inspector at delhi...everyone tried to gain political mileage out of his death......high time we woke up..

simplyshaila

they spend most of the money on unnecassary infarstructure lik cars n gud cabins for the officers but cudnt provide a proper bullet proof jacket to the soldiers ..................

kapil21682

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A V.I.P. Leader dies, you have rallies to bid him final good bye.. with a lot of cry.. he is referred as the nation's son.. roads named after him, honors and felicitations after him. When an incident like this happens... u have a social gathering with 2 min silence.. and thats it.. This story has been repeated time and again, but stays the same!

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
what we want to say is that our constitution should be changed. when a person who is getting a medal for the country is getting so much, then why a person who is giving his life (much more than getting a medal) for the country, is left with such a meagre amount... his family should be paid much more than atleast a sports achiever...