Where is Mr. MNS? The so called true Guardian of Maharashtra-Bal Thackeray ?

sunilnair_619

I guess he knows only to fight against north Indians and not terrorists.
Man who rose to limelight as a protector of Maharashtra might have been sleping when terrorist attacked Mumbai.:SugarwareZ-204::SugarwareZ-209:

As long as such politicians who are trying to gain popularity by using regionalism are there in India, it will be a cakewalk for any one to attack us.
:rip:

kapil21682

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
At least he is not discussing how to make a movie on TAJ-Oberoi terrorist encounters with an actor son and directors.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
i'm soo sure he's going to say he wanted to stay out of politics when the city was mourning with blast crisis

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
exactly kartik, these all politicians just want to get the lime light whenever possible, when it comes to risk they dont want to get indulge...

Bani9

Yes Mr.Raj Thackeray is the missing man in action....Where is he now for the marathi junta...He forgot that India stands united as a country,,,irrespective of religion,cast or creed...Bengali,Marathi,Tamilian,North indian,Gujarati,Rajasthani,We all are Indians first n anythng else later...

Just to satisfy his political agenda,he Came out with utter nonsense...how can a person b a migrant in its own country?
There are many Marathis comfortably living all around India,,he i guess forgot that..
Also,,THe Nsg Commandos,,were all North INdians, n South iNDIANS,,,
Where were the bravehearts of the soil,,the locals as mr RT calls,,,when Mumbai needed every bit of support??
He named his party :SugarwareZ-209:
Where the hell was his sena,n its Leader?
I guess wtchng The othr Indians save India frm the terrorists risking their lives for India...bcz Maharashtra n Mumbai is a part of our nation...

Bani9

cONT...
He named his perty "THE NAVNIRMAN SENA"

whERE D HELL ws this Sena???????????
wtchng Mumbai Burn on television?

khaitansaket

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
the so called is sleeping at his home while ppl from other states are laying life to protect him.....he should be ashamed of himself