new home minister

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its said that he will take many strong steps to tackle terror. such as setting up a federal agency which will be insulated from political interface, reducing the VIP security and making that security work for public.

Lets see, are these just sayings or any action will also be taken....

arva

Big hopes from him.

He will take neccesity steps and measures to avoid such incidents in futures. It is said that he will take strong & decisive action against the people behind this masscare.

Let wait what action & decisions he takes....

kapil21682

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well somebody had to replace him!! Why not him... He is a planner, Statistician, Lawyer and an MBA from Harvard. He must have some resolve to India's terrorism miseries.. Gud luck to him!

anteshk

whatever action he will take , it will take time to analyse
but patil is gone a good step for india being freed frm terrorism

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mr.Chidambram has served as Home ministry during Rajiv Gandhi's timeframe.So he is not new to the portfolio.He must know the pros and cons of this portfolio.But current scenario too much is expected out of him.Hope he must do some good for the country.We want actions and not words.

-Deepak.

shreya1406

Mr. Chidambaram an amazing lawyer.......my sister has seen him argue in the Maharashtra State matter she reckons in 2004/2005.......
But am sure he is a man in d system who has more than a clue of whats happening!!!!!
We really have high hopes wid him......fingers crossed..

shreya1406

Mr. Chidambaram an amazing lawyer.......my sister has seen him argue in the Maharashtra State matter she reckons in 2004/2005.......
But am sure he is a man in d system who has more than a clue of whats happening!!!!!
We really have high hopes wid him......fingers crossed..

ncp

Considering the time in his hand before the next general elections, I really doubut how much he can in this portfolio.

Also to do something internal views of congress needs to be modified.