Obama is New US President - Good for US Economy???

Barrack Obama is the new president of U.S.

Guys do u think its good for the US economy?

:blabla:

What do u say guyz ??? Will this effect positively on current financial crisis?

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
cant say...whether he is good or not...as the challenges faced by the economy currently are extraordinary..whether it is obama or mccain...they have diffuculy times ahead...

pavnit_serah

well in the current trend the way the US economy is shaping, it dosen't matter whether it is Obama, Mc cain or bush.... the economy is going under tremendous recession that it will take some time to recover

andy20_4u

he may be good if his policies turns out to be as he promised in election campaign.... but until then we cant say anythng..... but i thnk is better thn McCain as obama will be most midddle-income friendly.....thus help economy to grow....

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well well........according to me it doesnt matter who is the US president; Barack Obama or John McCain......whoever it had been ....the main target should be to make stable the economy which is in to recession......and if its not done appropriately..then the emerging economies will have to face the heat...

But i guess the question to be asked here is Can the world's largest democracy throw up an Obama like figure as PM??

kazual

Many people have been worried about Obamas protectionism policy which he argued would save thousands of american jobs. Me personally only consider that he sais these statements to gain the votes of the white industrial working men of the us. The future will tell...