wat is it that can change our country?

neeraj_uchila

I would have been tempted to say things like honest politicians or something like that.
But i rather fell it all comes down to us.We are the ones who bribe the traffic cops to escape a fine,or cheat in our tax returns or litter the streets.
So i feel unless we take initiative rather than sitting at home and complaning abt the situation in our country things will go o in the same manner.
I would also like to point out for a developing country we are not doing so bad

djpaddystudio7

one thing that our country has lesser than other developed countries is enterpreneurship spirit thus as future manager i suppose we should be looking towards developing that enterpreneur spirit that may allow us to better employ the countries resources....

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ATTITUDE...which make 100% of all....i believe attitude of every citizen needs to be altered.....v have everyhting but why v still r lagging..it's bcaz of attitude..everyone of us wants others to understand their responsibilites towards this nation but hardly v all follow them.....
take a small case...splitting on road or throwing garbage is very common and almost all of us do this unconsiously....it's not abt money it's not abt population...it's abt attitude v have towards our city our nation..Please those who r reading try to promulgate this idea among ur friendz and relatives....try to keep ur city clean...no point of taking baths in ganga twise if ganga is dirty!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
What can change our country ??

A single person can change our country, an awakening can change our country, honest politicians can change our country, terrorist pressures can change our country, world deficit can change our country, IT revolution can change our country.

A lot of things can change our country, for good or for bad... and a lot of things do change our country.

Everytime you bribe to get out of a situation you change our country, everytime you dont bribe.. you change our country.

Everytime you go for elections you change our country, everytime you dont go you change it.

Change is constant.

djpaddystudio7

well it is a general thinking that every one has to change for the country to progress but the fact is what one is supposed to think is " what am i doing right now to improve this country ??? "

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
the change should be made in the general peoples attitude because it has to do with holistic approach that can change the whole world.thats why liked rang de basanti alot

ankitgokani

MP Guru
hmmmm every1 has given a long list of wat needs to be changed and not change
but i feel only 1 thing if all the people have right attitude towards life and country this world will be a beautiful place

nyk007

its every time we say attitude should change people should change etc etc but we first forget thing which should chande is "thinking of a person"

Ravikant

well so many decades have gone by, in blaming the govt. I think every individual in the country has to take his share of responsibility on his shoulder.

krrawate

i think ....IMANDARI ...wld surely change our country ......
also love n care 4 others dat v indians have.......
bt 2 b truthfull to ourselfs n others....wld definately change d country

kukrejanilesh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think it not the one thing that can change its our system who gives us coruption politicians ,,bad ias officers and criminals the whole system has to me rectified...and our system comprise of lots of things....we need to improve evrtything iii feel if every person be honest to ones job ...we v=can expedite the change

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hii.. I feel red tapism has to be taken care of, if we want to see India developing..

I can ellaborate with the following facts.. According to a global survey of rating countries on the basis of ease of setting up new businesses India was ranked 120th amongst 150 countries...

Surprisingly, Pakistan was ranked 76th and China 81th...

Also, In india there are more than 13 formalities like permisions, licenses, that have 2 b obtained for setting up a business, whereas in Pakisatan there are just 5..

Amit.

chirag7979

government and people both will have to change.

government will have to be free from corruption, bureaucracy, red tapism, etc and the people shud not fight amongst themselves on religion topics.

hsinam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
the new generation need to improve there attitude and look optimistically to each direction of life. tell me friends how many of us have used there right to vote in a election and how many of us have help a dieing person on road how many of us have interfered in a fight tell me we all are busy with our own life.... change this change india