Stock Market - Is it really a good investment Ave.

aahadqj

Folks _ I have been in the stock market for 3 years and have started wondring if it is really a good investment Ave.

Good, Bad or Ugly?

It has given me great cash backs. But any small mistake has ruined my investment to great extent.

even though I have started measuring the stock based on the fundamental as well the technical parameter. The love for holding the stock has taken away small gain and has runied the whole capital expenditure.

Abdul Ahad

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes it is a real good investment, provided investment should be made after thorough analysis... in fact this is a good time to invest in stocks........

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Guys,
Stockmarket is a high-risk and high-reward game.So you will get ur money doubled or tripled within days or hours and also u'll also see the otherside.So please do your homework before picking any stock.

-Deepak.

hi with due regards to your comments as abdul has pointed out that he has gained a lot during short term and lost chunk of his invt. by holding back the cash.
But thing is that if you are in stock market want to invest you should invest for long term rather than for short term. Because volatility in the market is created by the people who want gains from short term investmetnt. Wat they do invest some of their stock in the market and withdraw it after cashing insews.
According to me people should invest in stock market for longer term and this is a great time to invest in stocks from technicality point of view as well as valuation point of view.

priyankarai2005

hi,
as people here said that it is good to invest in stock market for long term, i would like to add that if u r interested in investing for long term, go for equity shares. u can also go for mutual fund. it is less risky as wont have all eggs in same basket.

neha archana

in my view it is a good investment its depend upon the right investment and right information about that share
:SugarwareZ-146:
if u r redy 4 long term investment then it is good but in case short term investment should be made on the basis of current trend of marketand its past few days record.

rkr43

If you are looking for a long term investment then its a time to invest..but if you are looking for short term then its risky as markets are in turmoil.

Michele89

To be a good investor and make big bucks at penny stocks, you must know the good and the bad of penny stock investing and surround yourself with more information especially if you are new to investing. When you have this information, you will have plenty of great opportunities to be enjoy one of the more risky adventures in stock investing.

smita.inc

share market is really a good area for investment. but one should invest after a thorough analysis without any 'love' for any stock. be more analytical!!

Michele89

Many investors who look to borrow to invest will already have assets behind them, which they can fall back on in the event that the “funded” investments do not work to plan. This is perhaps the best form of financed investment, but whether you choose to go ahead with or without backing - you will ultimately pay the price if it all goes wrong.

aarchi10

No It is not a good time to invest in stock market as it is very shaky at the moment and we havent seen the bottom yet

I definetly agree that Stock market N especially Cash n FnO market iz a gud ave for investment. But It iz not a cake of Reckless investors. Only a coutious n speculator can reap profits from this as it requires detailed study of trends. Thus if you have brains it will be bring rains of welth but on the other way round if you want to get all golden eggs in a single turn this market iz not advisable for U.:)