scope of freshers in cat

yk_srk

i dont think so...
Basically what matters is "the kind of Value you would bring with yourself and how it can be useful for the college (Including IIM's). if you can justify why you and only you belong to this college, you are in no matter with or without experience.
Though IITians do have an edge while cracking CAT, but final student ratio do not suggest any favoritism for iitians in IIM's

Jonna

well.........CAT cn b appeared by ne graduate....bt d scope of a non-engg cracking it is kinda low bt not rare ^_^

its said dat wrk exp dsnt count 4 CAT bt den whts d purpose of askin 2 specify dat in d application form o_O?

i dunno much bout CAT n its selection procedure as the IIM lyk 2 mention at evry oppurtunity 'IIM cn reject ur form on ne basis'
all i kno its very difficult 4 me 2 crack CAT especially wid my TY-BMS
:SugarwareZ-294::SugarwareZ-294:
:hurt:

newayz.....

ALL D BEST FOR ALL THE CAT ASPIRANT ^_^
:SugarwareZ-167:

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its nothing like that... if one clears the CAT and has the capability, he will surely get through IIMs. remember even IIMs dont take only experienced, there is a mixture of all the students.........

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I seriously deny all the rumours of only IITians can get into IIMs and exp ppl have an advantage in getting into IIMs.Ppl who seriously work hard and judiciously put-in their efforts will crack CAT and get into IIMs.So w/o having second thought please start preparing.Everyone has equal chance of getting into the instis.

-Deepak.

iamnarendran

it really very tough for students without work ex to crack the cat .. more over the number of people applying for cat is also rising yr by yr .. i think the gov can take steps to bring about an increase in the number of seats for mba .. r else the iims can bring up new courses like M.sc in finance , Hr etc ...

mayur_colleges

job ex is required to get into iims becoz while selecting they check all quality which u have so just go for job ex at least for 1 yr

laakhan

It makes no difference while givin the exams thought work ex does give people an edge in the interviews

neha archana

hi friends i am again sending my views regarding the title CAT in my view scope of fresher in CAT is equal to the experience one because freshers are the most energetic and optimistic so they can mould themself according to the situation and conditionit is very difficult to make someone learn who is already learned so an experience can use his experience to solve the problem but a fresher can solve it with his continuous effort:SugarwareZ-124:

arjund

i dont think there is scope of fresher in cat. not because they are lacking someting but because of COMPETITION

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDGGGGGGGGGGGGGDFDFDDDDDDDDDDDDFDRTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYTETYWERYWERYWEYRTWRTWRTWRFGEWRGWERTWRETWERTWERGSDFGDFGEWRT

gaurav_41283

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
job experience helps you in terms of certain weightage that iim give to a student but rest is up to you and you have to show that you are having that spark in you to join iim

madronny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I seriously deny all the rumours of only IITians can get into IIMs and exp ppl have an advantage in getting into IIMs.Ppl who seriously work hard and judiciously put-in their efforts will crack CAT and get into IIMs.So w/o having second thought please start preparing.Everyone has equal chance of getting into the instis.