Which Internet browser is best?

Which Internet Browser is the Best???

• Total voters
Google has recently launched Crome as the faster and more effective browser for web applications. So newer and newer technologies and browsers will keep on coming in the future.........

So....According to you which is the best internet browser to use and fast, from ur expereince?

:SugarwareZ-064:

Share ur expereinces here, talk on advantages and disadvantages also of your browser........

ankitgokani

MP Guru
there is no doub in my mind dat mozilla firefox is the best u take it speed wise plugin wise etc it is the best for me and my usage and i feel chrome is still in its intial stage needs lot of improvement it doesnt support plugins also

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Chrome is the best according to me...

Chrome has a layout style that no other web browsers have.

Chrome has better add-ons than Mozilla Firefox.

It is one of the fastest browser on the internet. It loads web pages faster.

V

vardhanvishnug

Mozilla was serving the people at its best since many years

opportunity

chrome.it is very efficient and very fast .also there r some unique features in chrome tht make chrome very attractive..!

agutgutia

Mozilla is the best as far as i am concerned..because chrome though good, still ccauses problems many a times like hanging etc...

cnitturkar

I've been using quite a few browsers over time..
Among all those Crome stands out for ease of use, speed and the general looks n customization.
However i feel crome is not highly secure..

piyushv

There has been a war between browsers since the internet was born.

I opt th ebest browser in terms of best performance, features, operability, etc.

Opera is a light browser with plenty of features. In my opinion it is more convenient than other browsers that I have tried, while at the same time, Opera keeps it simple, thus making it my favorite Browwser

than chrome and mozilla.

Piyush Verma
FOSTIIMA Business School (10-12)

nickthegeorge

chrome is definitely the best for normal day to day usage but u still cannot do without an IE unless u r not usin windows of course..