Which Internet browser is best?

Google has recently launched Crome as the faster and more effective browser for web applications. So newer and newer technologies and browsers will keep on coming in the future.........

So....According to you which is the best internet browser to use and fast, from ur expereince?

:SugarwareZ-064:

Share ur expereinces here, talk on advantages and disadvantages also of your browser........

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think Mozilla Firefox is better. Lot better than Internet Explorer. Not yet used Google Chrome.

And heard of some 3D Browser from someone is the latest in browsing.

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Google Chrome seems to be good,m using it currently...but it has some problems with facebook and other sites...let c if it can get better....n yes its faster

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'm using all the 3 browsers(firefox,IE,chrome).The feel of chrome is better but nt sure abt the security aspects of it.Moreover,I tink Chrome s available only for Windows XP till now.I feel they have copied sme aspects of Opera browser

-Deepak.

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'm using all the 3 browsers(firefox,IE,chrome).The feel of chrome is better but nt sure abt the security aspects of it.Moreover,I tink Chrome s available only for Windows XP till now.I feel they have copied sme aspects of Opera browser

-Deepak.

I hav windows vista... chrome works in vista also.. I like mozilla firefox its gud n safe

anubshar78

Google Chrome indeed is best, here are awesome features of GOOGLE CHROME

"http://likeiknowit.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/7-awesome-features-of-google-chrome"

Last edited by a moderator:
From my point of view Mozilla Firefox is the best browser for using. I have been using Firefox for the last more than 6 years and did not have any problem with that. I like its flexibility, various plugins and most important it is compatible for various internet marketing tools.