From those to whom much is given, much is expected

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Can someone please help me to gather ideas about this topic "From those to whom much is given, much is expected".

TIA

-Deepak.

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I guess u'll need to focus on to "whom more is given" and this can be people from varied fields and who hav becom FACE of their Industry, people's aspirations from them being Godly, very very high.
And their one move which can change course of history.

Say like M.Gandhi, dont knw but had he not signed a doc, n asked for Bhagat Singhs capital punishment to be banned, like shown in the FILM "The Legend of Bhagat Singh"
I think it possibly cud hav been done.

Just like today if we find somthing uncomfortable with Nuclear Deal, we r in a better bargaining position than ever to get that Clause removed. And something which is transpiring, US is pushing for the deal but also ready to accomodate our concerns.
So, the onus lies on PM. How well he does it, not just Passing the deal coz its important but in doing that not to over commit for the same.

Like this Rajiv Gandhi, who brought Computers to the nation, Sachin Tendulkar,
and many more

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
you can relate it with the corporate. when an employee is paid higher salary, then he is made to work much according to the salary given. all high earning corporates have to work for long hours, they dont get time for their families.

chrispy_chap

A management guru once said; to be successful you need to treat others the way you want to be treated yourself or else you fail.