ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > HOT Debates - The Big Fight

Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow

Discuss Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow within the HOT Debates - The Big Fight forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Israel has set an example of taking the battle to the enemy and its supporters. India has long been fighting ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
hawk31981
hawk31981 is on a distinguished road

Assistant Professor
Mapusa, Goa

Institute: Goa University
Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow - July 17th, 2006

Israel has set an example of taking the battle to the enemy and its supporters. India has long been fighting the war on terror should India follow the example set by Israel ans start proactively striking terrorist bases and targets outside India rather than sitting quietly and letting its citizens suffer day after day.
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
Related to Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
crisis management - dealing with risk Rohit R Marketing Management 2 June 20th, 2007 08:20 PM
PM invites Japanese cos to set up shop in India Gaurav Garg General Talks 4 December 15th, 2006 05:53 PM
dealing with PEER PRESSURE Deepika T Articles !! 1 November 8th, 2006 09:01 PM
Simple rules to follow & HOW to post !! Kartik Raichura Announcements !! 2 April 8th, 2006 12:33 AM

Re: Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Deepak Narayanan
deepakraam has a spectacular aura aboutdeepakraam has a spectacular aura aboutdeepakraam has a spectacular aura about

deepakraam

Awards Showcase
Re: Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow - July 18th, 2006

I dunt think the Israel formula would work for India.Currently the India is on the growth track.Adopting such a anti-terroist measure would seriously impact the economy.Moreover,India is not the only country which is facing the heat of terriorism.I'm not saying that people should not be protected.We can adopt measures like scanning the people in airports,railways stations and cameras can be fitted in potential places like courts and malls.Above all,Infiltration must be controlled to a great extent.
Friends: (1)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

anu shukla
Re: Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow - July 20th, 2006

hi there!srry fr my ignorance but can smbody plss provide me the info regarding the ongoing fight between israel & palestian...
any link leading to the same???
take care
anu

[B][I]"anything acheived more than gratification is happiness...
less than expectation is sorrow."
[/I][/B]
Old
 (4 (permalink))
shrijit_s
shrijit_s will become famous soon enoughshrijit_s will become famous soon enough

shrijit_s
Re: Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow - July 20th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu shukla
hi there!srry fr my ignorance but can smbody plss provide me the info regarding the ongoing fight between israel & palestian...
any link leading to the same???
take care
anu

Here it is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...inian_conflict

Cogito Ergo Sum

M&A Updates
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Awards Showcase

what i feel is our manmohansingh is more interested with gluing to seat... bjp busy with internal matter..... pak has done such act since more than 50 yrs tab nai kiya ..ab kya karenge ...dal roti partiyon ki chal rai hai ...why bother about innoscent victims ....inki jindagi koi jindgi hae .... poor vegitables...opppsss.... victims.... why taking hard steps .... sunil mittal hae na india ko globalization ka tag dene ko.... apne ko kya MBA karo ...pesa kamao.... WHY TAKING BADI BADI BAATE JUST TO HAVE POSTS RANK( gyes think on it)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
neeraj_uchila
neeraj_uchila is on a distinguished road

neeraj_uchila
Re: Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow - August 24th, 2006

Israel is doing the right thing by standing up to the terrorists.It has to take a tough stance as it is covered by countries like Syria,Iran,Lebanon which can always initiate an attack.Israels intelligence agency has a take no prisoners approach for terrorists.
But the same thing cannot be done in India's case as most of the Terrorists camps are in PoK and attacking those camps means risking an war with a irresponsible nuclear power like Pakistan which has issued a statement that it will use its nuclear arsenal if India attacks pakistan.
I definitely agree with a more proactive approach in stppping infiltration and other such things