Israel Has Set the example on dealing with Terrorists Should India Follow

hawk31981

Israel has set an example of taking the battle to the enemy and its supporters. India has long been fighting the war on terror should India follow the example set by Israel ans start proactively striking terrorist bases and targets outside India rather than sitting quietly and letting its citizens suffer day after day.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I dunt think the Israel formula would work for India.Currently the India is on the growth track.Adopting such a anti-terroist measure would seriously impact the economy.Moreover,India is not the only country which is facing the heat of terriorism.I'm not saying that people should not be protected.We can adopt measures like scanning the people in airports,railways stations and cameras can be fitted in potential places like courts and malls.Above all,Infiltration must be controlled to a great extent.

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi there!srry fr my ignorance but can smbody plss provide me the info regarding the ongoing fight between israel & palestian...
any link leading to the same???
take care
anu

bonddonraj

MP Guru
what i feel is our manmohansingh is more interested with gluing to seat... bjp busy with internal matter..... pak has done such act since more than 50 yrs tab nai kiya ..ab kya karenge ...dal roti partiyon ki chal rai hai ...why bother about innoscent victims ....inki jindagi koi jindgi hae .... poor vegitables...opppsss.... victims.... why taking hard steps .... sunil mittal hae na india ko globalization ka tag dene ko.... apne ko kya MBA karo ...pesa kamao.... WHY TAKING BADI BADI BAATE JUST TO HAVE POSTS RANK( gyes think on it)

neeraj_uchila

Israel is doing the right thing by standing up to the terrorists.It has to take a tough stance as it is covered by countries like Syria,Iran,Lebanon which can always initiate an attack.Israels intelligence agency has a take no prisoners approach for terrorists.
But the same thing cannot be done in India's case as most of the Terrorists camps are in PoK and attacking those camps means risking an war with a irresponsible nuclear power like Pakistan which has issued a statement that it will use its nuclear arsenal if India attacks pakistan.
I definitely agree with a more proactive approach in stppping infiltration and other such things