Mumbai's Rain -Code deciphered?

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
July has become an unforgattable month for Mumbai.Itz hard to hear that rain gods are not showing any mercy to Mumbai.It is raising a serious question "Is Mumbai been affected in the past years by rainfall and we know about it recently due to the excessive media coverage" or "Is it raining cats and dogs only in the last and this year".I guess the former holds good.Itz only the excessive media coverage through which people came to know about the real and pathetic condition of Mumbai.Thanks to the media.

deepakraam said:
July has become an unforgattable month for Mumbai.Itz hard to hear that rain gods are not showing any mercy to Mumbai.It is raising a serious question "Is Mumbai been affected in the past years by rainfall and we know about it recently due to the excessive media coverage" or "Is it raining cats and dogs only in the last and this year".I guess the former holds good.Itz only the excessive media coverage through which people came to know about the real and pathetic condition of Mumbai.Thanks to the media.

IT'S NOTHING BUT "GOVERNMENT FAILURE OF DISASTER MANAGEMENT"

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it also has to do with global warming also the population of mumbai is increasing greatly. and leading to more wastage more clogged drains and thus water logging.bmc should work hard to keep up the face of financial capital of india